Rhyniognatha The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount

DreadFrames

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ExcSanguineWes said:

Literally the entire creature is Fabricated without any basis in reality. Even the part we actually have, the head, isn't attached right. There is genuinely no part of this submission that is a real creature that ever existed.

Literal "🤓", piss off and let people have fun

1 hour ago, ExcSanguineWes said:

Literally the entire creature is Fabricated without any basis in reality. Even the part we actually have, the head, isn't attached right. There is genuinely no part of this submission that is a real creature that ever existed.

This whole entry is as much of an OP farce as adding a dragon would be. It should be disqualified because it's an entirely fictional animal.

On 1/16/2023 at 2:59 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

I like this one. Moar votes please.

If we keep it in top ten then we might have a fatt chance in getting into the top three or even winning (the top ten vote) also I hope there is multiple creatures that will be added because I don't think we can beat the Gorgonopsid but I have faith we can beat the cow

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, Gamenighter999 said:

If we keep it in top ten then we might have a fatt chance in getting into the top three or even winning (the top ten vote) also I hope there is multiple creatures that will be added because I don't think we can beat the Gorgonopsid but I have faith we can beat the cow

Def need it to be in the top 10 to keep it alive. 

Archived