Rhyniognatha The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount

DreadFrames

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to DreadFrames for posting Rhyniognatha!

A friendly user from reddit told me there was another creature submission, and he says the third time's the charm. Let's give Rhyniognatha a third try to make in into the game. We were so close the last time!

It's meant to add an original style of creature by using a type almost fogotten in ARK, insects! It's also a way to make the sky more dangerous even if you already tamed a flying mount!

Even if several features are removed, I'd be happy if Wildcard keeps the air-water versatility and the motorcycle saddle. The main purpose of this creature is to make ARK's skies dangerous and to get an stylish all-terrain mount!

• Zichfried changed the title to Rhyniognatha - The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount
  • DreadFrames changed the title to Rhyniognatha The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount

So I can not be the only one that feel that the gasbag is just a baby and deserves to turn into something! I always imagined it turning into a beautiful butterfly dragon.image.png.abf75bdb93aec2ee5c88d59926c96cfd.png

But this would be even better! Ibk if anyone else could imagine it but to see my cute potato turn into this monster would be an amazing thing!

My favorite idea from the creature submission.

I would force it to be in the thuso stance at all times underwater and make the sprint look like a sprinting thuso. I would also make it sprint slightly slower when underwater than in mid-air.

For breeding, I think the level of the baby should be the average level between the male and the female, to add some difficulty to breeding, and would maintain the impregnation underwater only mechanic

I don't think that humans at lvl 100 should be able to make the baby have 100% imprint as it takes away the sacrifice needed to have one (cause humans can respawn). Instead, I would make it have 50% effectivenes with lvl 100 humans (50% being the cap for humans). I would also decrease the effectivenes for spinos and rexes to 80%.

I think that two shoting such a best would make it way too weak, so I would instead make it take 50% fire damage.

Archived