Xgaming08

Suggestion

The deinocheirus was around 6000 - 7000 kilograms (around 2k less than an average rex).  I would want to make it as large as a giga, since the giga was also enlarged this should be ok.  

The idea for this dino would be:  It's just as large as a giga / charchar, but a herbivore (although it is an omnivore in real life, but I want to give the herbs a stronger dino in the roster).  Also, instead of doing huge damage to dinos, it would do around rex DPS, but where it really shines is base destruction.  It would have a damage multiplier to builds (I don't know what, but I was thinking X4, I don't play a lot of PVP, so I don't know if this is balanced).  It would also have natural protection against bullets (around half damage) due to its thick lair of feathers.  This would allow for it to get up close and personal with the bases and create an opening for your tribe.  It also would be good for wood and fiber/seeds. 

It would be tamed via fighting it to around 10% HP (probably will be adjusted), then chasing it until it tires.  it will pass out, then you can tame it with berries, (fish variants if it would be an omnivore in game) and using honey as its "kibble".

It would be slightly slower than a giga, due to its short legs, but would have an impeccable range due to its lengthy arms.

references:                                    =D
Deinocheirus - Wikipedia                       (basicly theri but on steroids)

2880px-Deinocheirus_Scale.svg.png

deinocheirus_size_by_sameerprehistorica_d8k9197-fullview.jpg

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56 replies to this server topic

About: The deinocheirus is a large creature comparable to a tyrannosaurus rex in size. It posses a muscular build with large hump along it's back. It is adorned with feathers and a bill like that of a duck.  Possessing power legs for surprisingly fast travel when in contact with water, this creature lives in murky areas and flat grasslands. These creatures posses very powerful arms and claws, being their primary defense from predators as observed by early tribes. 

Behavior: These creatures have shown to be passive towards human life who do not anger it. However angering one leads to an aggressive attack, hunting you down until there is but one standing. They are primarily solitary creatures however up to three have been spotted in one area at a time. Despite their solitary nature, these creature posses a strong parental bond, even towards members of other species. They have been observed to leap into fights to protect passive creatures when one is  threatened. These feats of extreme parental protection have been known to cause harm to humans who attack passive creatures and the deinocheirus itself. It seems when a passive or baby creature is being attacked around these creatures it inflicts great stress apon them, leading to a hormonal reaction that increases the damge they do greatly. Due to their sheer size and strength these creatures are able to damage structures up to stone.

Taming: Due to these creatures protective nature they have been known to take in adolescent or younger creatures under their protection. These creatures have been observed to be able to gain trust and form relations with others who share a similar mentality. Tribes on the ARK have utilized this by giving them a baby creature. And by protecting this baby creature with the deinocheirus, they gain their trust. It has been shown that carnivores will begin to rush towards the baby in this circumstance, seeing it as an easy meal. But by protecting this baby and the deinocheirus, they have been able to be domesticated.

Domesticated: When domesticated, these creatures can be ridden via equipping a saddle unlocked at level 74. The deinocheirus posses the same hydration buff observed in the likes of spinosaurus and shadow manes. They have also been shown to have comparable strength to a Trex, attacking with their powerful forms limbs and muscular tail. These creatures have also been shown to have a quite large oxygen stat and fast swim speed. They are shown to be resistant to the effects of jellyfish, but have been shown to take damage in deep waters Due to pressure. While possessing the same buff when pared to a mate, they also seem to gain a buff when with their offspring, resulting in a 5% damage reduction. They still have their protective behaviors, however when tamed it results in a 5% increase to stats across the board the last for 20 seconds when a nearby friendly creature takes damage. However one of their oddest features revolves around breeding, through some currently unknown method, they have been shown to produce an aura that increases the chance of mutations when breeding creatures. This, however, does come with the drawback of draining its own food rapidly along with inflicting torpor on itself. When unconscious, this buff is rendered inactive.

Other notes: These creatures can be taken into boss fights. Are omnivores that prefer to eat raw fish meat or mejo berries, filling their food the most. They have two attack, a basic claw swing and tail swipe like that of a bronto that knocks creatures back. They are unable to deal damage to baby creatures. When taming, the weaker the baby dinosaur given, the better. 

datos

Deinocheirus era un ornitomimosaurio inusual, el más grande del clado, con 11 metros de largo, y con 6,36 toneladas de peso. Aunque era un animal voluminoso, tenía muchos huesos huecos que le ahorraban peso. Los brazos estaban entre los más grandes de cualquier dinosaurio bípedo de 2,4 metros de largo, con grandes y romas garras en sus manos de tres dedos. Las piernas eran relativamente cortas y tenian garras romas. Sus vértebras tenían altas espinas neurales que formaban una "vela" a lo largo de su espalda. La cola termina en vértebras tipo pigostilo , que indican la presencia de un abanico de plumas. Su cráneo medía 1.024 metros de largo, con un pico ancho y una mandíbula inferior profunda, similar a los de los hadrosáuridos.

Hipotético_Deinocheirus.thumb.jpg.d9fa3d48b5663cd0e5ee273444f174ed.jpg

aparición y comportamiento:

Aparece en pantanos y cerca de lagos en la jungla en grupos pequeños de 2 con una hembra y un macho, o solos nunca en grupos grandes.

Es neutral en estado salvaje habitualmente, estar muy cerca del agua entrando por largo tiempo en ella, no es atacado por dinosaurios más chicos que el a excepción del espinosaurio, el rex y dinos medianos en manadas.

Tameo:

Su tameo sería con un nuevo objeto que serían las algas que sería la forma más rápida, pero también se puede con bayas o hongos acuáticos.

Su tameo es pasivo, requiriendo el uso de un traje de camuflaje y al menos 10 algas, consiste en hacer arte a el con la alga en el último espacio del inventario, cambiando de comer lo que te permite montarlo para comer algas que aparecen en las cercanías de la creatura, comiendo las algas(única forma de tameo perfecto) y cada que coma dos veces requiere que le des de tu inventario pidiendo este proceso 10 veces en un nivel 150.

Montura y crianza:

Su montura permite llevar a cabo 3 personas, 2 llendo a los lados del dinosaurio para usar cualquier arma(armas de fuego o blancas),su creación requiere de mesa de herrería requiriendo de 290 de piel, 180 de fibra, 125 de madera y 65 de metal refinado, tiene una velocidad ligeramente mayor a la del Therizinosaurus, pero cuando está en agua poco profunda su velocidad aumenta en un 75%.

Tiene una segunda montura que se hace con lo mismo de piel pero requiere de 250 de metal refinado, 15 de obsidiana y 25 electrónicos, tiene la misma configuración de pasajeros pero da el doble de defensa y permite a los que van a los lados replegar su parte de la montura para que no le puedan hacer daño y pasar por zonas de radiación o similares si no tienen ningún efecto en ellos.

Su crianza requiere tener a la hembra y el macho cerca durante la crianza en agua poco profunda, el huevo necesita de calor(también se puede en una incubadora) pero para que el huevo eclosione no puede estar cerca de los padres. 

Recolección: 

Tiene una recolección de 4.5 estrellas de bayas, 4.3 de paja y fibra, 5.0 en algas, 3.2 en madera y 3.0 en perla blanca, tiene una reducción del 50% de peso en fibra, paja, alga, madera, piedra y hierro.

Estadística.

Sus estadísticas base son de:

1100 de vida.

375 de energía.

Oxígeno(funciona como el basilo).

3000 de comida.

675 de pesos.

28 de daños.

Habilidad especial y ataques: 

Con ataque principal tiene una mordida rápida, con ataque secundario tiene un pisotón que tiene por 2 de daño pero es lento, 

Tiene un rugido meramente cosmético, un ataque especial(requiere de estar cerca o en el agua) que lo que hace es agacharse un poco y se llena de algas lo que sube su daño en un 50% y reducción de daño en un 75% durante 8 minutos con un enfriamiento de 1 minuto 20 segundos, en este estado los dinosaurios más pequeños no lo atacan sin importar de ser domesticados.

Algas:

Las algas usadas para su tameo tienen otras funciones la primera es que funcionan como comida, otra es que se usa para un crafteo nuevo, que sería como una trampa para peces y creaturas pequeñas a medianas(las medianas serían atrapadas como una clase de trampa de oso solo que más barata y con más rango además que alertara al deinocheirus al activarse, aunque solo podría agarrar creaturas no mucho más grandes que el baryonix), que se ponen y requieren de un trozo de alga extra que funcione como cebo, su última utilidad sería como alimento para el jugador y otros dinosaurios, siendo de facil acceso porque el deinocheirus genera de forma pasiva mientras camina por el agua.

3 hours ago, Xgaming08 said:

TOP TEN BOYS LETS GO DEINOCHEIRUS FOR THE WIN YEA BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

also dope ideas guys, i feel like a fusion of these would be one badass dino!

LETS GOO we were so close last vote. I agree my boy.

Exactly...this is sad ...Why should we always 

puts mods on games ... I m not critic but you exactly right the devs hire talented artist for juste 1 upgrade/ dino per year🤦 ...you talk about ue5 lol...they didnt put ue4 as far im concerned i can't even call ark in series x 4k... Prehistoric planet 2021 is a great exemple of ue5 and it slaps...compare the detail and frames you ll see a large difference with ark. it is like if you compare Xbox 360 in 780 p red dead 1 to Xbox series 4ultra red dead 2 ...what's funny that ark is the only optimised game that does not looks like better than average 1440p pc graphisme. of course solo lagging less but graphism are disappointing it's lagging less than one x lol😷👾

d3a~2.jpeg

8 hours ago, HumptyK said:

DEINOCHEIRUS 

A herbivore of a size that makes large carnivores tremble. Highly territorial and aggressive, the Deinocherius has enough hit points and strength to take on a rex. The swamp king will lay unfertilized eggs. Whoever tries to steal the eggs will die a few meters away thanks to his great speed.

Movements: Strong blows with their large arms and sharp claws make them bleed.

Tame: Steal one of their eggs (not very common) and eat it. he sleeps with tranquilizer arrows shot at his back. Make sure to clear the area as with low hit points it will run away and become vulnerable to other swamp creatures.

Farming: Use its snout to collect large amounts of berries, or its arms to gather wood.

DeinocheirusByHk.thumb.jpg.51cfde094af743f84eea6acae1451b33.jpg

Yo this is good AF keep going with the art.

This is so close to getting back into the top ten, hopefully it does so we can get this giant rex sized steroid goose with huge arms into the next voting stage! I think its huge arms should definitely be utilized, so if I may add something I think having the ability to carry medium-sized creatures and toss them should be implemented. This would be a similar method to the mammoth but work on much larger creatures, maybe up to carno size? Or perhaps using its huge arms and size to physically lift small structures off the ground and place them somewhere else? Think of it like a giant, living forklift.  Also to help with farming and watering crops it could carry water in its beak, then once near crops it spits out and waters all said crops. A lot of big waterfowl are capable of filling their beaks with water so this would actually work. I really hope we can get this big guy into the top ten before voting closes.Apple TV's 'Prehistoric Planet': Get Ready to Meet Dinos You Didn't Know  Existed - CNETWhat is a Forklift? Logistics Terms and Definitions | Saloodo!

I call for the implementation of Deinocheirus, a huge omnivorous dinosaur with long claws, a beak, and a hump on its back!
Since it is believed that it was a fish-eater, it would be very interesting to have special abilities related to fish, like Baryonyx, and perhaps an ability like the TEK claw in relation to its long claws.

Amazon | PNSO 成長シリーズ 64 先史時代 デイノケイルス デイノケイルス科 竜盤目 恐竜 動物 フィギュア プラモデル おもちゃ 模型  リアル PVC 恐竜好き 誕生日 プレゼント オリジナル 塗装済 完成品 29.2cm級 | フィギュア・ドール 通販デイノケイルス・ミリフィクスの復元骨格image.jpeg.129fa0f95b8777df23384e72ea9e5eda.jpeg

• Volunteer Moderator

Can't believe no suggestion for a small platform saddle.  Could see one sitting on top of that hump.   Enough room some small forges, or similar.

And, what if it could carry anky/doed sized creatures in its mouth, and when doing so, it is hold them just off the ground, allowing you to harvest and process as you go.

Give it a good carry weight, and this thing could be a great mid level harvesting setup, especially in areas/maps with no fliers.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, kingk123 said:

i made my account just so i could vote and say how much id hate this thing being in the game we dont need a 3rd giga clone right after the 2nd 

Well that was a waste of time because the final voting is over 3 days ago, and this creature wasn't even in the final 10 vote.

Archived