Cryolophysis

Suggestion

A-seymouria-baylorensis-sergey-krasovskiy.jpg.ced162edbc3dcb4f4f42ff5272599024.jpg

Wild: The Seymouria on the island seem significantly larger than they did in the paleozoic as they are around the size of a Megalania. Seymouria are an odd species of amphibian as they are largely terrestrial and often are found far from water. Even stranger is that these animals do not shudder at more extreme climates, and thus can be found in snow and desert alike. To acomplish this however they must conserve water, and as a result their feces is almost completely devoid of water. This water absence causes the feces of Seymouria to be very volatile and prone to exploding from pressure within. Wild Seymouria are aware of the explosive properties of their feces and will lay fields of these mine-like droppings around their territory. Seymouria are aggressive and will attack nearby survivors, but they are extra careful not to set off their own traps and thus can move around their minefield unscathed.

Taming: Seymouria have anti narcotic properties in their blood and it is nearly impossible to knock one out with a standard longneck rifle and dart. Instead, many survivors have turned to using the Seymouria's traps against them and lay in wait for the Seymouria to approach one of their own fecal mines. With enough firepower, if the Seymouria is close enough to the mine, the explosion can inflict torpor through brute trauma. The amphibian will be quick to become hostile if the aggressor is in the immediate area. This process may need to be repeated a few times, but once the Seymouria is knocked out, it will desire meat as would any other carnivore, however it may appreciate a filled canteen more.

Domesticated: Once domesticated, Seymouria can be ridden into the battlefield, or before a battlefield even exists... With their natural instinct to avoid their own traps, they naturally have also picked up on being careful around other traps as well like bear traps and narcotic traps. This makes for a perfect stealthy scout that can go beyond enemy lines.

Domesticated Seymouria also may be coerced into defecating their fecal mines on command, but this may require some artificial stimulation. If such an ability is honed properly though, the Seymouria may prove to be wonderful for defense of your own base of operations.

13 replies to this server topic

Behavior:These creatures are savage, intelligent, and bloodthirsty pack hunters, and are relentless, and ruthless, going as far as to chase their prey for miles. These creatures have been known to hunt in deserts, jungles, or plains using their weaponry to hunt, and catch prey. Despite this, they have also been observed to be very loyal and intelligent. The alpha has the largest claws, and two horns on its head.   
Juvi Atrociraptors (when they reach to a suitable size) are allowed to accompany the adults, and help block/pin any grabbers/lungers.

Wild: In the wild, these bloodthirsty creatures have a huge appetite, able to gobble corpses in minutes, and have an Arsenal of weapons, including: Retractable metal teeth and claws. These species of Atrociraptor have evolved to have a retractable metal skeleton, so they are extremely durable, able to scale cliffs, and slice through solid rock. However, they will need to sharpen from time to time.

Domestication: However, once you have earned it’s trust, this creature is loyal and protective, being used as scouts, or as guard dogs, guarding bases against intruders. Their thick skulls give them the ability to bash and ram through…well, almost anything. Their sense of smell is good at finding lost item, lost tames, or threats, simply by pin pointing the scent. Their metal teeth are able to bite through anything, often leaving either chunks of flesh missing, or embedding liquid metal into a creatures skin, to mark it. Alpha Atrociraptors well help to rally your other raptors, and make them more aggressive in battle, almost as if it is supercharging them. Their metal claws and can get sharper and longer, enabling them to scale cliffs, walls, even ceilings, as well as functioning as shovels, digging through rock and earth to make tunnels for you to travel through.  However, do not let them have to much whiffs of blood, as they will go mad and attack anything they deem as a threat to you, or your tames, or even it’s pack, sending them into a crazed, bloodthirsty feeding frenzy.

Abilities:

Tunneling: Their metal claws will allow them to burrow underground to create tunnels. They will either dig, or, extend their claws, jump up, and spin rapidly downwards like a drill.

Bleed/blood tracking and Blood rage: They have severe bleed, and can track a bleeding animal for miles. Too much blood will drive into a blood rage. It’s eyes will glow red, it will hav drool, mixed with blood coming from its mouth, and breath a toxic red mist, blinding an infecting any creature it wants, while making it unpredictable.

Retractable metal teeth and claws: Will be able to have retractable metal on its teeth and claws, while also enlarging/extending the metal around them, making them razor sharp. They are also able to shoot their teeth like silver bullets.

Excellent sense of smell:Will allow them to track prey, tames, even players for miles, never stopping until it kills them, or retrieves them for you. It can also track down items.

Climbing abilities:Their metal claws will dig into trees and rocks, enabling them to scale cliffs, or hang upside down.

Piranha like appetite: Allows them to immediately tear through prey and corpses in minutes.

Prehensile tail:Being able to wrap their tails around trees, rocks, animals, even survivers!

Metal bone spikes: Able to extend, and shoot spikes, they become larger when in blood rage.

Blood mist: Will breath a toxic blood mist that infects, and poisons nearby creatures, in a very wide radius.

Jumping/leaping/ pouncing: Their strong legs enable not only the ability to run fast, but leap extremely high, and can pounce or latch onto anything or anyone. 

Strong jaws: Their jaws are also enhanced by retractable metal bones, able to crush bones, and even rock, or metal.

Furnace Jaw: They are able to heat up both the inside of their mouths and teeth, and claws, to inflicting a lot o burning damage. However, while the heat makes the claws sharper and more dangerous…it makes them less durable, allow enemies to break them. Atrociraptors will then need to regrow and reshape and resharpen those claws.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/6/6f/Jurassic_Park_~_Atrociraptor_Pack.png/revision/latest?cb=20220721011517https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/6/6f/Jurassic_Park_~_Atrociraptor_Pack.png/revision/latest?cb=20220721011517
eb2.jpeg

Atrociraptor savarigis are the large-sized raptors, they usually kill it's prey in packs when starts night time

Wild

I even thought that raptors are more dangerous, at night you can hear their terrifying scream while you are sleeping outside means you are taking a risk by not sleeping campfire lit or holding a torch, during the night time Atrociraptors are fasters than other creature (incluind humans), they also hunt large creatures in packs, slashing and biting until they die

Domesticated

It's not easy to tame them, not even they don't wake up at day, but since it's more dangerous these creatures has hight inteligente when tamed by tribes, it can detect everything around like small creatures, large creatures and humans during the night time, Atrociraptors can pounce and pin it's rival to the ground, they also climb walls, but they are used to be powerfull combat mounts in raids usefull to kill large creatures and for those who are tamers they are more dificult to tame than raptors

Check out on my tweet 

2 hours ago, Nateman364 said:

I like this idea. Let's give it some spice though. The Atrociraptor could be treated as a threat prevention as well. Say a Kapro or Microraptor is coming at you. The Atrociraptor could jump to intercept them and either stun with that latch ability(Kapro, or Thyla sized) or pin (Microraptor or Pego) for ten seconds while doing damage to them. so you can escape. It then returns to your back after ten seconds(Similar mechanics to a Fjordhawk playing "fetch" with you). It's very similar to your idea.

I figured that was too strong which is why I wrote in the long distance calling ability, but this would also be cool to see.

Atrociraptor savarigis are the large-sized raptors, they usually kill it's prey in packs when starts night time

Wild

I even thought that raptors are more dangerous, at night you can hear their terrifying scream while you are sleeping outside means you are taking a risk by not sleeping campfire lit or holding a torch, during the night time Atrociraptors are fasters than other creature (incluind humans), they also hunt large creatures in packs, slashing and biting until they die

Domesticated

It's not easy to tame them, not even they don't wake up at day, but since it's more dangerous these creatures has hight inteligente when tamed by tribes, it can detect everything around like small creatures, large creatures and humans during the night time, Atrociraptors can pounce and pin it's rival to the ground, they also climb walls, but they are used to be powerfull combat mounts in raids usefull to kill large creatures and for those who are tamers they are more dificult to tame than raptors

Check out on my tweet 

18 hours ago, Elrad said:

Behavior:These creatures are savage, intelligent, and bloodthirsty pack hunters, and are relentless, and ruthless, going as far as to chase their prey for miles. These creatures have been known to hunt in deserts, jungles, or plains using their weaponry to hunt, and catch prey. Despite this, they have also been observed to be very loyal and intelligent. The alpha has the largest claws, and two horns on its head.   
Juvi Atrociraptors (when they reach to a suitable size) are allowed to accompany the adults, and help block/pin any grabbers/lungers.

Wild: In the wild, these bloodthirsty creatures have a huge appetite, able to gobble corpses in minutes, and have an Arsenal of weapons, including: Retractable metal teeth and claws. These species of Atrociraptor have evolved to have a retractable metal skeleton, so they are extremely durable, able to scale cliffs, and slice through solid rock. However, they will need to sharpen from time to time.

Domestication: However, once you have earned it’s trust, this creature is loyal and protective, being used as scouts, or as guard dogs, guarding bases against intruders. Their thick skulls give them the ability to bash and ram through…well, almost anything. Their sense of smell is good at finding lost item, lost tames, or threats, simply by pin pointing the scent. Their metal teeth are able to bite through anything, often leaving either chunks of flesh missing, or embedding liquid metal into a creatures skin, to mark it. Alpha Atrociraptors well help to rally your other raptors, and make them more aggressive in battle, almost as if it is supercharging them. Their metal claws and can get sharper and longer, enabling them to scale cliffs, walls, even ceilings, as well as functioning as shovels, digging through rock and earth to make tunnels for you to travel through.  However, do not let them have to much whiffs of blood, as they will go mad and attack anything they deem as a threat to you, or your tames, or even it’s pack, sending them into a crazed, bloodthirsty feeding frenzy.

Abilities:

Tunneling: Their metal claws will allow them to burrow underground to create tunnels. They will either dig, or, extend their claws, jump up, and spin rapidly downwards like a drill.

Bleed/blood tracking and Blood rage: They have severe bleed, and can track a bleeding animal for miles. Too much blood will drive into a blood rage. It’s eyes will glow red, it will hav drool, mixed with blood coming from its mouth, and breath a toxic red mist, blinding an infecting any creature it wants, while making it unpredictable.

Retractable metal teeth and claws: Will be able to have retractable metal on its teeth and claws, while also enlarging/extending the metal around them, making them razor sharp. They are also able to shoot their teeth like silver bullets.

Excellent sense of smell:Will allow them to track prey, tames, even players for miles, never stopping until it kills them, or retrieves them for you. It can also track down items.

Climbing abilities:Their metal claws will dig into trees and rocks, enabling them to scale cliffs, or hang upside down.

Piranha like appetite: Allows them to immediately tear through prey and corpses in minutes.

Prehensile tail:Being able to wrap their tails around trees, rocks, animals, even survivers!

Metal bone spikes: Able to extend, and shoot spikes, they become larger when in blood rage.

Blood mist: Will breath a toxic blood mist that infects, and poisons nearby creatures, in a very wide radius.

Jumping/leaping/ pouncing: Their strong legs enable not only the ability to run fast, but leap extremely high, and can pounce or latch onto anything or anyone. 

Strong jaws: Their jaws are also enhanced by retractable metal bones, able to crush bones, and even rock, or metal.

Furnace Jaw: They are able to heat up both the inside of their mouths and teeth, and claws, to inflicting a lot o burning damage. However, while the heat makes the claws sharper and more dangerous…it makes them less durable, allow enemies to break them. Atrociraptors will then need to regrow and reshape and resharpen those claws.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/6/6f/Jurassic_Park_~_Atrociraptor_Pack.png/revision/latest?cb=20220721011517https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/6/6f/Jurassic_Park_~_Atrociraptor_Pack.png/revision/latest?cb=20220721011517
eb2.jpeg

34 minutes ago, BendyzillArk said:

Wild

Domesticated

Check out on my tweet 

Wanna combine?

I like this idea. Let's give it some spice though. The Atrociraptor could be treated as a threat prevention as well. Say a Kapro or Microraptor is coming at you. The Atrociraptor could jump to intercept them and either stun with that latch ability(Kapro, or Thyla sized) or pin (Microraptor or Pego) for ten seconds while doing damage to them. so you can escape. It then returns to your back after ten seconds(Similar mechanics to a Fjordhawk playing "fetch" with you). It's very similar to your idea.

I like all the abilities with this creature I think you would fit perfectly in this game And having a mount that can attack stuff If it's a Predator That's coming after you That could come in Handy In boss fights Like the king Titan fight Or any of the titans at all I like the long distance calling abilities but this thing Would be My favorite creature that Should be in ark To propell kapros Like that would make my day playing ark survival evolved a lot better and I enjoy the game a lot more 

Present in the incredible Jurassic World: Dominion
The Atrociraptor is a dinosaur of the Dromaeosauridae family, small and fast it will track its prey to jump on them!

Taming : You have to find one of these Atrociraptor (be careful because it lives in a group), close to the taming of the carcharodontosaurus, you will have to wait for the night (because this dinosaur is almost like the megalosaurus, well it's like I wish in Ark Survival Evolved) the night this dinosaur is sleeping, like the shadowmane, you will have to give him food while he is sleeping, but be careful because he is going to wake up a lot quicker than the shadowmane

Food: Classic meat once tamed, to tame it you must give it dead creatures.

Item with this dinosaur : Saddle of atrociraptor (I leave the choice of the craft to wildcard)
Toy of our dear Soyona Santos, there will be indeed an option on this creature, allowing to make it waited, I explain myself:
Activate the new option, "wait for orders" in the options wheel, then aim the creature you want your Atrociraptor to hunt anywhere on the map, in effect if you aim for example a pteranodon, contrary to the hissing, the Atrociraptor will follow it until it can devour it (Only works with Atrociraptors) Very useful in PvP to hunt people in loops.
I leave this craft to Wildcard (With Tek)
Statistics : (Level 1)
HP : 350
Speed : 200
Oxygen : 150
Food : 1500
Weight : 200
Torpor : 50 (Passive car taming)

Map:
The Island
Scorched Earth
Aberration (in Irradiated NOT tamable)
Extinction
Genesis Part 2
The Center
Valguero
Ragnarok
ISO Crystal Isles
Lost Island
Fjordur

Conclusion of my suggestion:

The Atrociraptor is found in the forests in packs of 3 to 6, sleeps at night, it is your only chance to tame it, powerful creature with huge characteristics, it has a nice toy to track prey ordered (I am on the island of carnivores on the island, I point a T-rex, my Atrociraptor is on the herbivore island, it will immediately go to the prey) has a pack bonus (because there will always be an Alpha) will also be found in the caves, mountable with a saddle at level 46.

Bonus that I would like : that there is an Alpha version of this dinos (like rex, carno, raptor, mosasaure, karkinos, basilisk,...)

If you have any questions I would be very happy to answer them.

My dinosaur named : Atrociraptor...

If it is possible that there are some English mistakes, but that is normal I am French but I manage rather well in English (well as I can!)

JWD_Atroci.webp

Also if I wasn't specific enough the anti-grab feature would basically involve the Atrociraptor leaping off of your back and attacking the attacker's grab points. So basically the Atrociraptor would latch onto a pteras feet or a megalosaurus's face if wildcard decided to add everything from this suggestion.

54 minutes ago, Elrad said:

Sounds great…but I have suggestions…maybe make it larger, and, similar to JWD Atrociraptors, as brutish and relentless, having strong jaws, razor sharp teeth, climbing abilities, and being able to track prey for a long time, and not stopping until the prey is caught…they will also guard their territory, and can sniff out any stealing creatures, and tackle anny creatures that try to grab you off it’s back.

I didn't want it to be just another raptor, I mean normal raptors and deinonychus already have the small theropod mount thing going for them. I figure why not have a realistically sized raptor that actually can provide some utility/support instead of just being another dps type creature, I figured we have enough of those.

Sounds great…but I have suggestions…maybe make it larger, and, similar to JWD Atrociraptors, as brutish and relentless, having strong jaws, razor sharp teeth, climbing abilities, and being able to track prey for a long time, and not stopping until the prey is caught…they will also guard their territory, and can sniff out any stealing creatures, and tackle anny creatures that try to grab you off it’s back.

As changing the subject of a submission is not mentioned in the guidelines to be against the rules of this vote, I have changed my submission to Seymouria leaving atrociraptor up for grabs. I felt tired of my own submission and wished to put something forward that had more variety of character. I would also not have changed it if my submission were much further voted as I feel like that would be abusive to the vote, but I see no reason for it to be considered unfair at the level of votes it currently has and the proximity we are to the end of the vote. If you wish to retract your vote feel free to do so.

Archived