Gorgonopsid: The Bloodhound of the ARK!

Scanova

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/16/2023 at 12:16 AM, Scanova said:

Search and Tame - When equipped with a saddle with a sled that can be used to move knocked out tames equal to Argentina carrying capabilities. Canis Lupus Domesticus can be given the dermis of dinos and set to "Search and Tame" seek out max level dinos matching the dermis's in it's inventory when it finds one it will circle the dino to keep threats at bay

Search and Hunt - When equipped with a saddle  Canis Lupus Domesticus can be given the dermis of dinos and set to "Search and Hunt" Canis Lupus Domesticus will then begin hunting wild dinos that match the dermis of creatures in its inventory. 

Search and Rescue-  when equipped with a saddle adds a sled behind Canis Lupus Domesticus and can be given the dermis's your tames. When set to "Search and Rescue" Canis Lupus Domesticus will search for that tame that the dermis belongs to. Canis Lupus Domesticus will return with the tame in tow. 

Search and Retrieve- When set to "Search and Retrieve"   Canis Lupus Domesticus will collect near by items, drops, and bags

Theses were some ideas I had for my submission they might be better suited for yours

Search and Tame - When equipped with a saddle with a sled that can be used to move knocked out tames equal to Argentina carrying capabilities. Canis Lupus Domesticus can be given the dermis of dinos and set to "Search and Tame" seek out max level dinos matching the dermis's in it's inventory when it finds one it will circle the dino to keep threats at bay

Search and Hunt - When equipped with a saddle  Canis Lupus Domesticus can be given the dermis of dinos and set to "Search and Hunt" Canis Lupus Domesticus will then begin hunting wild dinos that match the dermis of creatures in its inventory. 

Search and Rescue-  when equipped with a saddle adds a sled behind Canis Lupus Domesticus and can be given the dermis's your tames. When set to "Search and Rescue" Canis Lupus Domesticus will search for that tame that the dermis belongs to. Canis Lupus Domesticus will return with the tame in tow. 

Search and Retrieve- When set to "Search and Retrieve"   Canis Lupus Domesticus will collect near by items, drops, and bags

On 1/16/2023 at 9:07 AM, LonersCCY said:

Excuse me, but this creature looks really boring

On 1/16/2023 at 11:22 AM, inputmyname said:

Don’t vote for this creature it’s stupid we have plenty of meat eaters in the game vote for something cool like the big beetle, bison, or literally anything else 

On 1/15/2023 at 5:41 PM, GeneralPretzel said:

Looks too similar to the Ravager. Not sure why this has so many votes. Tired of getting creatures similar to what we already have in-game.

why do people think we need another dog if u really want to just give ravenger or dire wolf a tlc with some of theses abilitys

6 hours ago, ONIXxCrow said:

This is only the first round of voting. So as long as it's in top ten the final numbers really doesn't matter. But it will still lose anyways. Go team beetle! 😂

Nothing's set in stone. People thought dinopithecus would lose once and yet it didn't. Careful not to cry victory too soon, lest you find yourself (pardon the pun) eating crow

i find it funny that the people talking down on this submission are either people trying to get their vote to win, or because they have a mod that does this creatures job. your PC mods dont mean jack for the creature to be added. consoles dont have mods so this is a possible way for us to get to use these features. same thing with the spyglass in minecraft and PC players with Optify. cool you got a mod who cares. dont batter a creature cause you want to have mods to play Ark. this guy got my vote!

I really hope this beats the beetle. I'd take an interesting looking creature like the Gorgonops over a super sized modern day animal any day. I'm not a big fan of Ark drastically changing the sizes of creatures. I know the species in game aren't 1:1 with their real life inspirations but for the most part they are at least similar in size. I wasn't a fan of how they made Desmodus so big even though the actual species was barely bigger than modern bats. It just feels too "fantasy" for me. 

Ok everybody. It’s only a few hours now before the entry phase of the vote wraps up. I just did some final touch ups. The suggestion is finalized.

I would like to thank you all so much for your support over the past week. When I made this suggestion I could not have imagined that not only it would get into the top 10, but that it would be the top creature (next to Bastion Beetle, which is great too). Gorgonopsid finally coming to ARK could potentially become a reality. Again, thank you all so much, and see you on the other side of the vote.

LETS GET GORGONOPSID INTO ARK EVERYBODY!

Archived