Myotragus - The Giant Mountain Goat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feedback. The idea of a Giant Mountain Goat isn't bad. However, you picked a midget goat specifically known for being a little fat ball produced by island dwarfism.

23b-myotragus-scale.png.e1d57c07f758990454bc594280d50743.png

My recommendation is the Pyrenean Ibex. Recently extinct and relatively well known due to the failed cloning attempt, it stood at a whopping 5 feet tall and had massive horns20230120_112719.png.ff87e5c3bcf78908f1e11d2ee4c71374.png

I think this is an awesome idea. We need more tames like this. Imo I would rather have a cool mount that I could travel and explore from a ground level view. Flyers are fun and important but I don't always wanna be in the air. I voted for this last time. Hopefully it makes it this time. Good luck! 

On 1/20/2023 at 12:30 PM, ExcSanguineWes said:

Feedback. The idea of a Giant Mountain Goat isn't bad. However, you picked a midget goat specifically known for being a little fat ball produced by island dwarfism.

23b-myotragus-scale.png.e1d57c07f758990454bc594280d50743.png

My recommendation is the Pyrenean Ibex. Recently extinct and relatively well known due to the failed cloning attempt, it stood at a whopping 5 feet tall and had massive horns20230120_112719.png.ff87e5c3bcf78908f1e11d2ee4c71374.png

I actually further expanded on this idea, with it still being resource finder with a slightly different method of finding things. It also has a useful secondary ability that I'll leave a secret. If my Ibex doesn't win (it probs won't) I hope this goat wins

#goatsforark

Bon j'ai fait mon choix je vote le Myotragus car sur qui là expliquer sur cette nouvelle chèvre de Ark est très très Cool, son énorme utilité à trouver des ressource importante dont on à besoin pour crafter certains trucs comme le gacha,et en plus il peut très facilement escalader les montagnes et trouver les notes d'explorateurs franchement c'est énorme😍😍😍

14 hours ago, KingNature said:

Bon j'ai fait mon choix je vote le Myotragus car sur qui là expliquer sur cette nouvelle chèvre de Ark est très très Cool, son énorme utilité à trouver des ressource importante dont on à besoin pour crafter certains trucs comme le gacha,et en plus il peut très facilement escalader les montagnes et trouver les notes d'explorateurs franchement c'est énorme😍😍😍

You do realise that wildcard probably won’t use most of these abilities and that you should probably be voting on how they look

ya con el simple hecho de la reduccion de peso es muy op, tanto asi que le daran mas nerfeos que el Ferox, astrodelphis y Astrosetus, aparte le quitaria un poco el chiste la habilidad de detectar minerales o materiales porque ya no buscarias tanto y por tanto, le quita dificultad al juego por lo que pierde su gracia, tambien le quitaría la funcion de reduccion de peso a muchas criaturas por lo que ya solo se usarian para farmear y ya, aparte que tambien depende de cuanta reduccion de peso habrá 

Already with the simple fact of the weight reduction it is very op, so much so that they will give it more nerves than Ferox, astrodelphis and Astrosetus, apart from the joke the ability to detect minerals or materials would take away a little because you would no longer look so much and therefore, it takes away difficulty from the game so it loses its grace, it

Archived