Katanaguy44

Suggestion

Anteosaurus was a large stem mammal, and I believe ark should have more unique creatures.

Attacks:

Crushing bite(Described in abilities)

Headbutt. (knock back.)

Tail whip. (Hits things behind you)

as for abilities:

-Temperature regulation so that the player will always be cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather. This also makes it immune to amargasaurus elemental attacks. 

-Crushing bite, Anteosaurus main attack will cause bone break, heavily draining stamina and lowering movement speed and lowering resistance to attacks.

-Charging bite, holding down the LMB allows Anteosaurus to open its jaws wide and deliver a powerful attack, this work especially well on larger creatures.

-Speed up, much like the dire bear and rhino Anteosaurus will gradually get faster and faster.

-Tough hide allows it to take less damage from physical attacks, this also scales with creature size.

-Can sniff the air to find creatures low on health, like the direwolf.

-Scare stance, this passive status scares away creature the same size or smaller, no matter what.

-Ambush mode, this will make the Anteosaurus crouch, to initiate you have to target a specific creature for 15 seconds without scaring it away, if the Anteosaurus is detected, the creature will receive a 30 second debuff (called disgruntled) that lowers damage and speed. Button is x.

-Good swimmer, but it has bad oxygen.

taming method:

Anteosaurus is of course hyper aggressive, so it’s taming method is unique, it requires you to fight it until it has earned your respect, after that it is a passive tame.

spawns:

Desert areas, volcano regions, swamps and bog.

general stat distribution:

Anteosaurus would be generally tanky with great power, but with poor stamina.

downsides:

-Poor turning radius.

-weaker to lightning and poison attacks.

Hope Y’all like this idea!

Dossier by ZCI5250

5EB37E6B-7EF4-465B-9C57-4D716F40A1F8.png

2 replies to this server topic

I loved the idea of this creature, I just didn't like the taming method very much, I imagine something more unique like earning the respect of this creature and then taming it like first you should face it up to a certain point and after that it would be "passive" " not attacking you and in this mode you would feed it meat in the last slot until taming it

Archived