Acrocanthosaurus.

PRTRWolf

Suggestion

24 replies to this server topic

Seeing this creature in some of the mods on pc really makes me hope that they’ll add it officially! Honestly I don’t know what you can add to it to make it stand out from the other carnivores, other than maybe it can have a charge attack where it slams its body into other creatures causing them to gain torpor? 

You are kinda right as this is a huge predator it should be a rival to a rex for instance but we have enough creature like that. And I only said it would have slow bite so it my not be the best boss army creature but screeming through the enemys saddle armor and hitting it with powerful slow bites can be called strength.

166 / 5,000
Guys there is already a Mod very well done of the Acrocanthosaurus, do not make these publications when an ark fan already took the time to bring us this great creature: (Mod Ark additions: The collection) Garuga is the author, the modis in Steam Workshop
Im sorry if you dont understand Something im using the translator 

58 / 5,000

Hola a todos, me gustaría hacerles una sugerencia para implementar el acrocanthosaurus en el juego.
Este es un dinosaurio carnívoro que vivió en el Cretácico entre 125 y 99,6 millones de años en lo que ahora es América del Norte. Era más pequeño que su pariente, el giganotosaurio, pero alcanzaba los 11 metros y su cráneo era igual al de otros alosáuridos.

Tiene una fuerza un poco mayor que la de un rex, es agresivo, por lo que no se recomienda acercarse a él sin un buen equipo, corre a altas velocidades como un baryonix en la naturaleza, se encuentra en las montañas que no son muy empinadas. , desde que se acostumbro a vivir alli pudiendo escalar montañas no muy empinadas te puede detectar a media distancia debido a su gran sentido del olfato, por todas estas cualidades es un depredador dominante y muy util para los supervivientes

Lo más singular de este dino es su doma ya que aunque es un dino carnívoro doma de forma "pasiva", tendrá que olerte, una vez que te haya olido empezará a correr hacia ti como un carnotauro, allí necesitarás una ballesta y le dispararás en la cabeza, una vez que hayas disparado el tiro correrá de ti unos 100 metros por aproximadamente 20 segundos para luego regresar
y que se repita el proceso, esto con el fin de no quedar atrapado una trampa, una vez que se repite el proceso varias veces te marearas, en ese momento te subiras a ella y empezaras a correr a diferentes puntos para deshacerte del mareo esto hara que suba la barra de doma, una vez que se repita varias veces será manipulado

Y si ni su doma ni su fuerza te convencen para votar por él, tal vez sus habilidades sí, porque se adaptó a las montañas puede escalar montañas que no son muy empinadas, quieres hacer croquetas pero no tienes una granja de dinosaurios? tener huevos y hacerlo y no quieres arriesgarte a bajarte de tu dino para robar un huevo? Pues el Acrocanthosaurus te salvará al poder robar huevos y no tener que bajarte de él, podrá agarrar el huevo y dártelo, haciendo que el que van a atacar no seas tú, si tienes un traje de camuflaje puedes ser invisible para cualquier dino, pero no lo eres puedes controlarlo
Y se moverá a cualquier lugar, y finalmente tiene un rugido que cuando se usa en aliados dinosaurios les dará un beneficio del 20% de daño y vida pero solo por 30 segundos y tendrán que esperar 2 minutos para poder tener el beneficio nuevamente

Hasta aquí ha llegado mi propuesta de criatura, suerte a todos y adiós.

Publicar Espero que al menos una persona vote por esta petición, sería increíble ganar. Sé que es probable que ninguna persona vote, pero está bien, adiós.

Appearing much larger than expected, Acrocanthosaurus is a fearsome carnivorous theropod. While larger than a Rex, it's not quite as strong. However, Acros' seem to demonstrate much stronger attacks the smaller their target is. In addition to this, when an Acro begins receiving damage, Acro resort to an interesting tactic which involves revealing the larger sides of their bodies, mitigating the damage they receive considerably. If they remain in this state the Acro seems to undergo a terrifying enraged state... so be careful. Normally being slower than a Rex, this rush of adrenaline will make an Acro frighteningly fast!

The Acrocanthosaurus is a large theropod that possesses a vibrant color pattern and faintly resembles a Giganotosaurus.png  Giganotosaurus or an Allosaurus.png  Allosaurus. It lumbers over the Rex.png  Rex and the Spino.png  Spino and has a high spine which it uses for defense.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Ragnarr19 said:

Guys there is a Mod where this creature is, our Partner Garuga made it, you cand find the Mod is Steam Workshop (Ark Additions:The collection)

Mod creatures can be entered. Most players of this game don't have access to mods. 

DDBEB83B-DA95-4A5F-94A8-5671110E0E52.jpeg.bf8efb1264cc7087c988bc49d0d3077b.jpeg- Tamed by tiring out tame by dmg it with flame arrows and when initial 1st phase icon is completed tame will then crouch down to roar in which you feed bio-toxin for this second phase increase the taming meter, survivors will then repeat both phases until finally tamed. 

-Use defense buff to strengthen your forces defense when they hear your roaring war cry.

-For every fallen enemy it consumes bring a small portion of its health.

-Rage buff activates after so many attacks that land on its enemy, building up its rage meter will increase its attack by small amount dmg.

adrenaline buff when when consuming narcotics stalls stamina depletion until all narcotics are consumed in inventory.

-Movement Speed increases when in contact with water. 

-With it’s keen smell can detect tames and enemies near by

FDE57F2F-3954-4C61-882B-E1E71920366C.thumb.jpeg.e607b8d470c6d2f32249de045bfd9c8b.jpeg
Acrocanthosaurus is a genus of carcharodontosaurid dinosaur that existed in what is now North America during the Aptian and early Albian stages of the Early Cretaceous, from 113 to 110 million years ago.

Acrocanthosaurus was a bipedal predator. As the name suggests, it is best known for the high neural spines on many of its vertebrae, which most likely supported a ridge of muscle over the animal's neck, back, and hips. Acrocanthosaurus was one of the largest theropods, with the largest known specimen reaching 11–11.5 meters (36–38 ft) in length and weighing approximately 4.4–6.6 metric tons 

So as many may know the Acrocanthosaurus was among the largest theropods known to exist, with an estimated skull length of 1.23 m and at one point wildcard was thinking on adding it to the game.

There is the concept art they requested:

123.thumb.jpg.32238464845178b41676ab4db598bfe7.jpg

Check out the artist btw:https://twitter.com/DaveMelvin8/with_replies

I would rather not continue this thred with how it looked like and where this creature lived (for those who are interested: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrocanthosaurus) because I am starting to lose you with this yet another large carnivore ideal I know we don't like boring stuff and we just got one recently the Charca. But there are not many Buffer/Debuffers in Ark and this one will be your favorite from them I promise.So lets start with the abilities.

Abilities

It would have 2 buff abilities

The first one is called Taunt where the creature would turn 180 degrees and slap its tail to the ground a couple of times (maybe would stir up dust because thats annoying I guess and would explain why everything is attacking it)

The more creatures it affects the more resistance he gets from attacks it would  work against dinos and primitive weapons but not against turrets and shotguns.(Great choice in Gen1 boss fight and missions)

It would have a great range so doing it in wrong places could mean a dead tamed Acro.

The second ability is called Throne Breaker the Acro screams rezonates its spikes and debuffs Bosses and creatures with resistance (creatures with saddles ,turtles, stegos, rock elementals ect.) they recieve true damage and every creature that attacks the debuffed target will gain hp from attacking it. The debuff can be aplied to any creature even if they have no resistance the hp regen part will be active (would not penetrate player armour)

However, 3 hits with the scream would cause this effect and would have a high stamina cost also after the third hit on something the ability to resonate its spikes will be on cooldown during the cooldown you can still scream and stack up 2 hits and wait for the 3 one to be available again.

Taming

In the wild Acrocanthosaurus enjoys the safety of swamps (including The Island Gen1 and Gen2). After finding one you will have to scare it with a larger predator roar (Charc/Giga) or a yuti roar will do fine ,however, it will drop efficiency. When scared his spikes will lay low and will run for its life when you will be able to shoot it with tranq. In non scared state he is immune to narcotics the scare wears off after a while so you will have to scare it again.

Basic Role

As I already mentioned the creature would be a buffer ,however, a tankier one and for that reason its bite would be much slower than for example a rexes that would garantee its role as a supportive dino rather then an attacking one. Another thing that fixes its place is the fact that you have to pump lvl to stam and hp to be able to effectively use the abilities.

Finally I think the creature would be a great addition as it would have both PVE and PVP uses mix up boss battles and could be made as the apex predator of Gen1 and the king of hunt missions.

If you have any great ideals please share them in the comment section.

Any vote is appreciated.

I think a good idea could be making it good against carnivores and weaker against carnivores, I want a new boss fighter/ giga killer, one that actually has counters, we don't need another yuty, or garugas, we need something that has cool features sure, but is more simple, gigas have been meta for too long, I think it should change that.

Look with the Carcharodontosaurus we wanted somthing between the rex and giga when it comes to stats that is the truth,but what if we could stick by that statement in more than one way I say wild card should reach out to the makers of ark addictions and ask them is they can add tha Acro to the game so console mobile and other platforms besides pc can enjoy him and all his glory.

Sorry if any guidelines are broken did not read the whole thing 

images (77).jpeg

Archived