Ark Christmas event not extended?

Storm1989

Wild Card said which is clearly false information as the event has already finished on Nintendo switch. This is very disappointing.

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special extension to the Winter Wonderland Evo Event! It will be active until  Monday, the 9th of Jan. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Conquest: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus

• Volunteer Moderator

The Switch is run by Grove Street Games, they are the ones that control what happens on that platform.

image.png

The Switch still plan to do more EVO events and to continue the holiday events unlike the other platforms.

If you think they treat the Switch like it doesn't even matter then you have no idea how much Grove Street are putting into that platform. They could have left it to rot like the last 4 years.

Yes we know the events will continue on Nintendo switch but community crunch clearly stated the event will be extended for a few extra days on all platforms. I hope that grove street games read through all the bug reports properly as in its current state they are still leaving ark to rot. I couldn't even tame a giga, quetzal,beaver,bee,thyla,Tuso,mosa during Christmas because they don't spawn at all anymore.. I can't even get a wyvern or Rock drake because they are not spawning properly either. Or a reaper pregnancy... Very disappointing event for switch players. Soo many more things are broken still..

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Storm1989 said:

Yes we know the events will continue on Nintendo switch but community crunch clearly stated the event will be extended for a few extra days on all platforms. I hope that grove street games read through all the bug reports properly as in its current state they are still leaving ark to rot. I couldn't even tame a giga, quetzal,beaver,bee,thyla,Tuso,mosa during Christmas because they don't spawn at all anymore.. I can't even get a wyvern or Rock drake because they are not spawning properly either. Or a reaper pregnancy... Very disappointing event for switch players. Soo many more things are broken still..

When Studio Wildcard state all platforms it generally refers to PC, Xbox and PlayStation as they always have as they manage those platforms. It usually doesn't refer to Switch or Mobile because they are both managed by Grove Street Games not Studio Wildcard.

Grove Street are working on a lot of the issues, and they even have a list of the known issues they are working on and their progress over on their Discord server which is the platform they mainly use rather than this forum.

40 minutes ago, GP said:

Grove Street are working on a lot of the issues, and they even have a list of the known issues they are working on and their progress over on their Discord server which is the platform they mainly use rather than this forum.

Do you have a link to their Discord? I would like to be able to see that list if I may.

This is cut and paste straight from discord. As you can see there is alot missing. Including a list of all the Dino's that are not spawning. I have sent multiple tickets about different issues and received no reply.. 

This represents a list of our most-reported bugs and their current status. This list is not comprehensive and our team continues to investigate every bug which is reported via our Bug Report Form.

🪲**Frozen Wild Dino Spawns** - server patch released Jan 6th

🪲**Pearl Caves anti-mesh Instakill** - Some instances fixed in next patch

🪲**Single Player Settings not saving** - Fixed in next patch

🪲**Destroying certain structures kicking players** - investigating

🪲**Supply Drops spawning in the ground and inaccessible** - investigating

🪲**Various Dinos/creatures  having very low spawn rate (Bees, beavers, etc) **- Bees fixed in next patch, investigating other creatures reported

🪲**Ban commands not working in unofficial** - Will be fixed in a future patch

🪲**Certain players not having a “delete single player  save” button** - Fixed in next patch

🪲**Alpha Dinos not spawning** - investigating

Archived