Do you get confirmation mail when ticket is made?

Krist0felOs

6 hours ago, Krist0felOs said:

Hello all,

As the title says.

When a ticket is made, do you get any confirmation it worked? Cause now I'm just sitting in the dark. And don't like spamming the creators daily with the same question.

thx

Yes you get a canned "we got your ticket request" email when you submit a ticket.

5 hours ago, Jbudsmokes said:

How do I send a ticket I’m trying to find it but no luck 

In order to create tickets, Go here: https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You will need to log in and then fill out the drop down questions.

To see the status of your tickets you will need to click on the drop down arrow next to your account name in the upper right corner and then select My Activities.

Ticket System.jpg

1 hour ago, Moonie1 said:

Yes you get a canned "we got your ticket request" email when you submit a ticket.

In order to create tickets, Go here: https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You will need to log in and then fill out the drop down questions.

To see the status of your tickets you will need to click on the drop down arrow next to your account name in the upper right corner and then select My Activities.

Ticket System.jpg

Ok thanks! That means my ticket request failed. No email and nothing in my activities.

I'll redo it. 

22 hours ago, Krist0felOs said:

Ok thanks! That means my ticket request failed. No email and nothing in my activities.

I'll redo it. 

Did it show up in the "My Activities" list?

Here is a screenshot of my My Activities list. You can see an open ticket that hasnt been answered yet and you can see past ones that have been responded to and closed.

My Activities view.jpg

Archived