Is the New Year Event still "Borked" after the fix.

I am playing Single Player and Adjusted the time to 1AM local and 12am tomorrow using the Epoch Converter, and it has the right time zone,at the launch arguments in steam because I can't get it to 'work' anywhere else I put the event settings.

I get into game at about 12:30am to 12:45am to a big red lettered "Happy New Year 2023" message.

Nothing else happens.  Raptor Clause shows up at 1am but that is midnight in game so.

No fireworks, no gifts falling from the sky, other than raptor claus's.

For two days have been trying to get clarifications on how to format the parameters here is how I did it:

-NewYearEvent ?NewYear1UTC=1672643700 ?NewYear2UTC=1672725600

Anyone else find the Event still borked (as the ARK team put it??)

11 hours ago, ARKinadium said:

I tried it on my private server before I went to bed last night it just dropped a bunch of raptor claus presents around one big spot all of which were Christmas drops like crossbows, mistletoe, coal, and some random stuff...

If you look on the wiki it is supposed to be stuff from all sorts of events and high end chibis, and gear.  Dropping Raptor Claus stuff was a bug that was supposed to be fixed.

I have a sneaking impression that the game is not accepting the custom Epoch time codes.

Archived