No New Year Event this year?

slejo

13 hours ago, Wolfnec4198 said:

Terrible gifts this year

2 hours ago, LadyofHats said:

i stayed awake until the event.. i doo hope they fix it :P feels cheap to complain about gifts but this was my highlight of the year.

Highlight of the year!!! I really hope this isn't true otherwise u really need to get out more

43 minutes ago, RaddoneWI said:

So no Drop on our server cluster at all! Way to go guys. Screw it up then promise a fix then not deliver the fix! Anyone else not get the drop tonight?

No drops on the cluster I’m on either. The server list page in game still says the update is “deploying” so my guess is no unnoffical servers had received the update in time for the new event time. Not surprising since it was a last minute update announced on the morning of an international holiday. I’d be surprised if Nitrado was equipped to handle it on such short notice. Such a disappointing end to Arks last event. Shame on you Wildcard.

So I have done all 3 of the new year events that happened yesterday and today. I did the one last night at 9pm PST. Then the one at 9am PST today and the one at 9pm PST today.

The very first one had gifts with santa loot in them. The items were blue and purple gear and bps. There was a ton of gifts but I was the only one there and the wolves and blizzard made life rough on a freshly wiped less than 2 day old official server. I am surprised people were complaining about this loot.

The two events today both just had chibis and skins. The chibis were all rare, very rare and legendaries. I brought argys this time thinking of all the loot I missed out on the initial event. So it was a surprise to get chibis and skins instead. I have 7 storage containers of each after 2 events. Would rather have had the loot but its free so no complaints here.

On 1/1/2023 at 10:35 PM, Moonie1 said:

So I have done all 3 of the new year events that happened yesterday and today. I did the one last night at 9pm PST. Then the one at 9am PST today and the one at 9pm PST today.

The very first one had gifts with santa loot in them. The items were blue and purple gear and bps. There was a ton of gifts but I was the only one there and the wolves and blizzard made life rough on a freshly wiped less than 2 day old official server. I am surprised people were complaining about this loot.

The two events today both just had chibis and skins. The chibis were all rare, very rare and legendaries. I brought argys this time thinking of all the loot I missed out on the initial event. So it was a surprise to get chibis and skins instead. I have 7 storage containers of each after 2 events. Would rather have had the loot but its free so no complaints here.

The presents from years past were always full of the rarest skins and chibis.   Logic being, the max valued gear/saddles are more easily obtained.   For a casual player, 298% shotguns and max valued armor and saddles would definitely be a better prize.

Archived