Will Ark 2 be using the same developer and programming team as Ark 1?

SuperSteve

Einstein says that repeating something exactly but expecting different results is the definition of insanity.  I say building an Ark 2 with the same team and expecting a game that performs as advertised is straight retarded.  I like a McDonald's Cheeseburger.  Regular as it comes.  From Chicago to Shanghai.  A bun, a patty, some onion and pickle, and a couple squirts of ketchup and mustard. I like it.  Except for that one McDonald's that can't seem to find the pickles or put them on the sandwich.  I choose to not go to that McDonald's.  This can't be done in the video game industry.  In the video game industry (and with [especially with] studio wildcard [lower cases on purpose]) you are offered a sandwich with everything as advertised.  Pickles, bun, meat, ketchup, etc...But upon opening the sandwich, all you have is a bun with a middle finger drawn on it with a sharpie.  Listen, I love this game.  I love this game so much that I still play it while studio wildcard lubes up one fist and holds out their other hand open ready for payment.  It makes no sense except for the fact that these brain dead morons stumbled across a goldmine and instead of opening a jewelry store opened a common stone warehouse.  Yes, we (the gamer's) will find the gold, but shouldn't you guys have advertised better, given us better support, listened to us and what our needs were, fixed problems, not created new problems, stopped adding new poop when there's a list of poop that's still broken?  Call me old fashioned, but I'd like to see a finished product before an update is needed.  And I get you assholes that want to say that I don't understand what bugs are or some such garbage, or that the programmers are paid or underpaid or something dumb.  But no.  I've had a thousand cheeseburgers from a thousand McDonald's from Chicago to Shanghai,  this one is raptoring unique. This is a poop sandwich....but...we....have........... Vin Diesel?   WTAF?  Who is he? Where has he been except on Insta with his boyfriends?  raptoring comic book cartoon c rated actor who has nothing NOTHING to do with game play. (Interestingly he was in Saving Private Ryan.  You wouldn't know because there were two other good actors in the 3 hr film.  Also does retarded unrealistic car movies.  Vroom Vroom!)  Look I don't know what's happening over there but me and my buddy Ben Gasoline have a great idea for a video game that involves raptoring the gaming community with lies and false advertisement, constant updates fresh with new content you don't want, none of the fixes that you need, and a BRAND NEW GAME!!!!!!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, SuperSteve said:

Einstein says that repeating something exactly but expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

He never said that. Rita Mae Brown attributed it to a fictional "Jane Fulton" in one of her stories.

Also, yes, same team.

• Volunteer Moderator
49 minutes ago, Noa said:

Like in  dec 2021 also in dec 2022 Wildcard was looking for a lot of man power and offering jobs.

Probably hard to find as Ark2 is not finished jet.

You need to remember; software companies ramp up their staff many years before you might even hear about another title. Most of the hiring being down now is probably for an unannounced project.

Archived