Help! Being attacked by another player on PvE

LeeBlue13

Another player keeps invading my base on herbivore island and triggering brontos to destroy all my stuff and kill my dinos 😭😭😭 He's also been stealing the stuff from the boxes and things that were destroyed. I know this because I've seen him wear the rare items - master level scuba gear, e.g. that were in my cupboard. Is there anything I can do? I've seen him do it myself, but was in too much shock and panic to film - I was trying to save my tames. The other times, he's been doing it while I was asleep, so I wake up to messages of having been killed, along with half my tames and my base half destroyed. It's incredibly disheartening. Is there anything I can do??

You can make an open ticket. For now you should prepare your case. Take screenshots of your boxes contents before you log off. Then of the other player using the contents. 

You can also try stopping the attack passively. Storing valuable items in a tame that can withstand an attack is a possible solution. Stone walls will protect from most wild life but the aoe will still break the boxes. Using global chat you can try getting a vault and a metal foundation. 

a risky strategy is to put tames on passive so they don’t make your base the target. 

Archived