Razer Blade 17 2022 Laptop Win11 keep crashing on ARK

Egor

Hello, I recently got Razer Blade 17 2022 Laptop with Windows 11.

Game is starting and running. Graphics set to Epic.

PROBLEM: Game crashes randomly every 2-3 hours of gameplay. Sometimes windows freeze and restart, sometime just close the game. Keep happening for days. In PC reliability chart I see "Hardware Error" with code "Live Kernel Event  117" which is 

What I have done so far:

• I have installed all windows update, latest GeForce Game Ready drivers, I have all latest laptop firmware.
  • I set laptop to medium performance both CPI and GPU
  • I made sure ventilation is open and I monitor temperature - max spikes of temperature are below 80C.
  • I checked game files integrity - it is fine (usual two corrupted files).  I fully removed and reinstalled whole game and all DLCs.

Is that Windows 11 problem? Or hardawre problem? Or what? 

Should I return and replace the laptop (new and on warranty) or downgrade windows or what?

really need help, please

Do you play /use any other stuff that "stresses" the machine? That might narrow down if it is specific to Ark or to the box itself. Maybe try dropping Ark settings down a bit from epic and see if the issue persists.

2-3 hours of play kinda points to a software issue somewhere, hardware stuff (over heat or somesuch) is likely to fail relatively soon after being stressed. Unless the ambient temperature in your location changes considerably from time of start to time of fail.

You don't explicitly say - but I am assuming a Steam version not windows version: Inside of Engine.ini there are settings that purportedly allow fiddling with the frame rate (FPS). You could also try and drop that down a bit and see if you get more stability - caveat - I ain't played with these values ever - my box is in NO danger of overrunning FPS ;) its too much of a potato!

[/script/shootergame.shooterengine]
FrameRateCap=200
FrameRateMinimum=200

Archived