Durring Loadscreen the game suddenly boots and says nothing...

LunaticBurnout

For more than a day now whenever I try to login the game just boots me, the first few dozen I would get in occasionally be able to see the world but not take any actions before it would boot me but now its just booting me during the games loading procedures. I already spent more than 10 hours deleting and then re-downloading and installing the game again I'm playing on the PS4 if it makes a difference. 

As I write this I have already made three more attempts on multiple servers the game won't let me play ANYWHERE.... Its getting sad.

Please help, I'm getting desperate. I thought it was just server traffic at first and it would clear up if i was patient but now I'm worried its never going to work again....

I just tested my internet connection and these are the results.

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 18 ms
Server: REDACTED (By me)

Your Internet connection is very fast.

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time.

The PlayStation internet connection test says its 42.2MBps download and 6.6MBps upload which is significantly less than my computer. But its ALWAYS been like that since the day I got it, that's just the way it was designed. 

Archived