205 New Max Level and the New Notes added Dec 14th

Bobbbbbbb

It is confirmed that the new max level for official is 205 with the addition to the +15 levels for Alpha Manticore (either done on Scorched Earth or DLC maps *unconfirmed*). The HUGE question now is do the additional notes under the "???" for the Epilogues and Prologues for maps count towards the +10 All Explorer Notes levels? I have done every alpha boss and ascension and only have the Abberation Prologue unlocked (although I have read that dying or transferring servers plays the cutscenes), I am currently about to finish all notes during this event and planning to reach 205 and there is no information about these new notes being appart of the +10. Not the first time they've added notes to increase the challenge, but I have heard they do not give XP in which case it does not seem they are actual "explorer notes". If ANYONE has information on this I would greatly appreciate it. Merry Christmas and stay safe survivors.

8 hours ago, R34jeromegtr said:

I got all the ???? Notes along with everything else with the exception of the padlocked Dino dossiers and I didn’t get the +10 levels

So for now it's not possible to unlock the all notes +10 since you can't unlock the dossier notes in any way.

Unless someone knows how to unlock them on official? We've tried hatching, taming, killing, neither of those unlocks, but some do bring up the note voice over.

They do unlock with taming on single player. (I assume hatching to but didn't test that.)

1 hour ago, VendettaX7 said:

So for now it's not possible to unlock the all notes +10 since you can't unlock the dossier notes in any way.

Unless someone knows how to unlock them on official? We've tried hatching, taming, killing, neither of those unlocks, but some do bring up the note voice over.

They do unlock with taming on single player. (I assume hatching to but didn't test that.)

Yeah I hope they come up with a fix soon. Trying to do a giga killing event to reach those higher levels. I also sent a message to support for complaint purposes 

ninjakiller from YouTube says he has a fix and will be coming out with a video. 

On 12/17/2022 at 3:07 PM, WitchesTwex said:

Hey, just incase you weren't aware, but killing a lvl 250 baby carchar gives way more xp than lvl 500 baby giga.

I heard that was true, do we have some kind of a confirmation for that? I don't see anything about it on dododex yet, so I am a little skeptical. Have you tested it?

On 12/21/2022 at 5:42 PM, PFM said:

I heard that was true, do we have some kind of a confirmation for that? I don't see anything about it on dododex yet, so I am a little skeptical. Have you tested it?

Well, at the start of 3x I did a quick test, with note and poop buff only, here were the results -
Killing a 500 baby giga gave 189568 xp
Killing a 250 baby carch gave 361664 xp

I've been breeding stats together since, will be birthing a lvl 271 later this afternoon, and I have stats to add another 18 levels to that. These are clean ready for mass mutating and breeding. I'll release on some discords shortly after xmas. 

Archived