Utilisation de CrossArk en serveur Multijoueur privé

Bonjour à tous,

nous jouons avec mes enfants sur PS4.

Nous avons plusieurs serveurs et nous voudrions les utiliser en CrossArk sans que personne d'autre puisse venir sans notre autorisation.

Le problème est que CrossArk ne fonctionne pas si il y a des mots de passe.

Pourriez-vous me dire s'il existe une solution à ce problème

Hello everyone,

We play with my kids on PS4.

We have several servers and we would like to use them in CrossArk without anyone else coming without our permission.

The problem is that CrossArk does not work if there are passwords.

Could you tell me if there is a solution to this problem?

I kinda remember that cross ark does not work with PS4? So what kinda of cross are you trying to do? Between Steam or Windows or X-Box and PS4? This does NOT work. Or between PS4 and PS5. The CAN work, and I would guess that the password issue on this kind of CrossArk server would not be an issue. The two platforms are very similar.

Je ne connais pas PlayStation. Ce que je sais, c'est qu'un PS peut agir comme un serveur (pour une carte). Ici, aucune arche croisée n'est nécessaire. Si vous avez un serveur loué à vous fournir, vous devez parler avec le fournisseur?

I am unfamiliar with PlayStation. What I know is that a PS can act as a server (for one map). Here no cross ark is needed. If you have a rented Server to provide for you, then you need  to speak with the provider?

Avec Steam, il y a un fichier « PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt » qui peut faire ce que vous voulez. Mais je ne sais pas si c'est possible avec votre fournisseur de services

With Steam there is a file "PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt" that can do what you wish. But I do not know if that is possible with your service provider

Archived