Ark the animated series

SirIndoraptor

2 hours ago, SirIndoraptor said:

so im a little exited for Ark the animated series. im not a person who watches anime, but this is ark and i love the story of ark and just ark. but whats u guys/girls think about it? let me know

Im fairly interested in it myself.....I haven't done any actual tv for a long time now, the grand tour right after the boys got canned for Clarkson punching one of the tv crewman of Top Gear was the most actual tv Iv done, but before that I was fairly into anime......Inuyasha, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.......Im not expecting anything "like" those anime's, but I am looking forward to what they have and actually getting to see the timeline played out in full visuals.

Im also hoping they attempt to try and do a live action of some kind of "Ark the movie." I feel like I would enjoy the first bits of survival run down kind of like tom hanks surviving for the first few weeks in the movie Castaway. Except this time he can die and respawn on the beach.....this could be a comical hook used once or twice.

But considering how dicey it is trying to make a movie from a video game "glances at super mario bro's, Doom, and World of Warcraft" There would need to be care on the delivery in order to make sure that the audience who isn't a fan of Ark still understands whats going on AND enjoys watching it.......Heck, the whole movie could be about how the arks came to be, and what they are for. It doesn't even need to involve Helan, Rockwell, or Mei-yin. It could just be about a survivor or two trying to figure out why they are there, what happened to earth, and learning about what they need to do to either fix everything, or join the other survivors on other arks.

From the struggle of igniting that first fire and taming that first dodo, to a big boss battle with rex's while wearing ascendent battle armor, it has potential.....a lot of potential. But before we get that far, I suppose its best to see how the writers cooked up the anime, and see how entertaining it comes out.

I would very much like to see the Ark Anime myself... but does anyone have any idea where and how it will be released?  I may sound old-fashioned for saying this, but I'd love for it to come out on DVD eventually.  That would make it easier for me to watch, since I don't have any streaming services, nor do I plan on getting any.  Either way, I hope the Ark Anime is at least as good as everyone is hoping (preferably better!), even if I never get to see it.

• Volunteer Moderator
31 minutes ago, ObstinateSparrow said:

I would very much like to see the Ark Anime myself... but does anyone have any idea where and how it will be released?  I may sound old-fashioned for saying this, but I'd love for it to come out on DVD eventually.  That would make it easier for me to watch, since I don't have any streaming services, nor do I plan on getting any.  Either way, I hope the Ark Anime is at least as good as everyone is hoping (preferably better!), even if I never get to see it.

https://www.justwatch.com/us/tv-show/ark-the-animated-series

HBO, maybe. Never know until they officially say.

Archived