Community Crunch 342: Winter Wonderland 7, Narrative Content, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 12/9/2022 at 10:33 PM, Cyberra said:

Can we still have the option to craft rare or higher chibis in the cooking pot? There are so many chibis now and the drop rates for the higher tiers are so low, even if we spend hours grinding GachaClaus chances of getting any of the higher tier new chibis are extremely low unless you guys raise the drop chance. Last year I ended the event with half a storage box still full of mistletoe and coal; we didn't have time to process it all to GachaClaus between the taming, raising, and other stuff going on. Also, GachaClaus gets attacked by every hostile dino in existence which means trading mistletoe and coal to them is frequently interrupted by attacks and often the GachaClaus is killed. So please, please, PLEASE let us craft chibis through the cooking pot as well

What?,the last events have easy way to craft chibis(prime meat jerky and wishbones).

Just put some gacha claus in a close area and feed him,is easy.I play solo in official and just need 4 chibis and the new 12

Congratulations Wildcard. Bwahahaha! You people can't even get voice acting right on your game! And for some stupid reason you made the voice acting sound as part of the sound fx volume! I can't even hear what Helena is saying because the voice volume is too low and is drowned out by the FX! Wow, and I can guarantee this will never get fixed anytime soon.  You people are the laughing stock of the gaming community, a completely incompetent company. Your investors must be pleased. 🤣

Edited by Seshter

Last event means dead game will u offer to clone bases on host servers at least cause I'm just feeling disappointed in the lack of response to the toxic players flood and the fact rules of conduct are no longer enforced or acknowledged. Without contact with the fan base or taking us into consideration it's dieing a little more each time. Mega bases seen just given away or decaying it's so sad. Do something or die off already not this middle ground where unofficial servers are managing their rules better then official.

guys??? I think you forgot to increase the rate of rare chibis in the drops! that's the same of raptor claus...

can you please repeat the event one more time? besides noon? that's the best thing all the year around, and many of us anxyously wait for it, that was a big turn off... :/

got like 15 presents, all green chibis

image.png.e586b5ab20231811fb992ded460fc43b.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...