Certain creatures just dont spawn

davidfoxes

Hi everybody, im new in this forum, but i have experience in ark in ps4 and now, in switch.

Im in the server PVE EU 124, and im trying to tame bees, but, i dont see any in redwoods or any other place. Also, i cant farm sap of the trees, dont give any.

Its a bug? Sombebody knows something about it?

Thanks and sorry for some mistake wuith my english :D

Are you on singleplayer or server?
I play on Nintendo Switch Singleplayer and I have beavers, bees or equus.
But I had a few problems with no dinos spawning, so I deactivated the singlerplayer option and did a dino-wipe (via console comand destroywilddinos). After that, more dinos where spawning, even more rare ones.
If that does not work, you can write a support ticket to the grove street team, I think the link is in the "Things that we'd like to fix" thread.

There are no Gigas,Bees,Beavers, Quetzal or Thylas spawning on Nintendo switch official servers. These 4 Dino's are a very important part of ark. I have sent grove street games multiple emails regarding the issue but I never receive a proper response all they say is "we are aware of the issue" Also loot crates are still spawning under the ground and too high in the air. It is the same for raptor clause Christmas presents which is very disappointing. I wish grove street games would do a better job looking after ark and it's players on Nintendo switch..

• Storm1989 changed the title to No Gigas,Bees,Beavers, Quetzal or Thylas
  • Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, Storm1989 said:

An automatic reply from a robot is not a proper response. I expect grove street games to do a better job with ark.

They told you they are aware of the issue. That means they are working to solve the issue. What more is it you want from them? Would you like to be in the tiger team meetings?

No I don't want to be a part of your meetings. I put this forum post here to get responses from the community so that grove street games might read it and see how many switch players feel the same way I do. I hope that grove street games can fix ark on Nintendo switch as quickly as possible as the things I mentioned in my post are a very important issue that needs to be fixed. There are other various bugs I have not mentioned in this post but I did mention what I feel are the most important issues in my opinion.

On 12/16/2022 at 12:41 AM, Storm1989 said:

No I don't want to be a part of your meetings. I put this forum post here to get responses from the community so that grove street games might read it and see how many switch players feel the same way I do. I hope that grove street games can fix ark on Nintendo switch as quickly as possible as the things I mentioned in my post are a very important issue that needs to be fixed. There are other various bugs I have not mentioned in this post but I did mention what I feel are the most important issues in my opinion.

don't worry you are completely right, this bullpoop IS unacceptable

--without bees there are essential utility creatures you cant tame like snail for the free paste or mutton for free fur and their special meat

--Quetzal is the only flyer on the island with a plateform so it is essential

--giga and thylas are essential to unlock boss in higher difficulty

so everything you said is correct, not having these is a huge deal breaker

but to answer your question, there is no way to tell when it's gonna be fixed, IF EVER

please understand this game is filled with thousands similar game breaking glitches that will never get fixed so there is no real fix to your problem

I completely feel ya bro, this game could have been a masterpiece but their choose to make it a incredibly frustrating broken mess instead by splitting their efforts over 50 fronts, rather than focus on polishing up the product, sad but we gotta move on

• 2 weeks later...

Archived