VIDEO: Suspect Teamspeak Teaming or not?

BossFi

I cant explain what reason why this would be a normal game tactic other than teaming?!

I attack a Rex and another Rex you will see comes from the distance. Now it would be easier to attack the Rex i'm attacking but he instead avoids this and walks all around to attack me from behind to help the guy im attacking.

Kinda looks like these guys are on TeamSpeak together??

http://plays.tv/video/575aa363831b249ab5/suspect-behaviour

42 minutes ago, thestiffler said:

ah yes BossFi the guy who literally accuses people left right and centre of teaming

Last season he was having me banned because of his "evidence".

I'm gonna call bullpoop on this "evidence" as well.

Stiffler,  you have a VAC BAN on your Steam account. You only get those for hacking and cheating in games!

Talk your way out of that one! 

Just now, BossFi said:

Stiffler,  you have a VAC BAN on your Steam account. You only get those for hacking and cheating in games!

Talk your way out of that one! 

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Maybe if you stopped blaming every loss you suffer on "teaming" you might be able to progress in the game but that actually takes the ability to critical analyse your own play and deficiencies and you strike me as the sort of guy who doesn't want to do that :)

I also don't have to "talk my way out" of a 5 year old VAC ban on a 13 year old steam account and an 18 year old total account (if you include the wonid), not to a guy who literally accuses everyone who beats him of teaming and follows people into lobbies to accuse them telling them they have evidence but never actually coming up with it. You're a joke and your opinion is a joke.

On 10.6.2016 at 1:35 PM, BossFi said:

I cant explain what reason why this would be a normal game tactic other than teaming?!

I attack a Rex and another Rex you will see comes from the distance. Now it would be easier to attack the Rex i'm attacking but he instead avoids this and walks all around to attack me from behind to help the guy im attacking.

Kinda looks like these guys are on TeamSpeak together??

http://plays.tv/video/575aa363831b249ab5/suspect-behaviour

haha it was me on the rex you fought with first....i was actually surprised why this other rex attacked your ass instead of mine but well...he might thought since my rex was already bloody that it would be better to attack yours then

he attacked me after you

so

no teaming confirmed

14 hours ago, TheBarber said:

haha it was me on the rex you fought with first....i was actually surprised why this other rex attacked your ass instead of mine but well...he might thought since my rex was already bloody that it would be better to attack yours then

he attacked me after you

so

no teaming confirmed

Fair enough. Yes it did look strange and I already knew who the other guy was(Teamspeak linked) 

Archived