pve Looking for PvE tribe

PaleoJoe

Adult with lots of experience in Ark. loved being in a tribe for 2 years and playing the game with people. I went hardcore in it, setting an alarm for 2 hour intervals for an entire day to imprint Dino’s and whatnot (this was before cryo pods). Ran my own server for a year but spent the last few years away due to work. I am still full time and play other games, but would like to hop on an official server and work on gathering materials, hunting down a new tame, or beating a boss with other players. I will attempt to reclaim my OG character that was over level 105, but doubt I can find them (may be on a legacy server).

I originally stopped playing official first when our tribe was infiltrated by trolls while me and another were on vacation (foolish tribemate recruited them) and again going solo when I had a massive base and everything you could want get deleted by the snow biome addition to the island even though I was outside the danger zone.

I want to come back to officials as a casual player. Currently messing around on Switch Scorched Earth and loving it, but I must get on every week to keep my stuff and there are issues where nothing spawns when I hop on and need meat for my tames. Having a tribe would fix that.

• 4 months later...

Hey mate, I saw your post and wondering if you're still looking for tribemates on ARK.  A friend and I are both 30+ year olds and have 100? days played on ark.  We haven't played since Ragnarok and we're interested in coming back to play official on possibly a "Lost Islands" map. 

Discord: Sephirofl#9807

Xbox: ZuclearWarhead