Game crash when go near dinosaurs

trealhx123

Easy fix to this really. Stop playing the game and uninstall it. Honestly you'll thank me for this in the long run. You will have far less stress in ur life and have lots of free time. I know from experience trust me when I say get out while u can. Don't be like the rest of us slaves to wildcards demonic ways

16 hours ago, trealhx123 said:

how can i solve this please help me

I don't see anything in the output message that points to an obvious culprit, which means you're going to have to do a little troubleshooting.

1) You might havea a bad/old/wrong version of the MSVCR120.dll file.

Do a web search for how to replace or update that file.

2) If replacing the MSVCR120.dll file doesn't help, there are two ways of troubleshooting the mods to see which one is causing your problem:

a) Do what Grumpy said, remove one mod at a time until the problem goes away.

b) Remove all mods and add them back in one at a time until the problem occurs.

The method you choose will depend on how many mods you have installed. Personally, I prefer to remove all of them, make sure the game works, and then start adding them back in 1-at-time, but some people prefer to remove 1-at-a-time. Either way, you should eventually see which mod is causing the problem. Chances it will just be a matter of changing the order that your mods load. Most mod makers are pretty good at documenting whether their mods need to be loaded in a specific order so take some time to read the main page for each of the mods you're using.

6 hours ago, Larkfields said:

1. If you're using Steam or EPIC, Validate your game files through the launcher.
2. Check that your mods are all up to date.
3. Check the Windows system files by opening an administrator CMD prompt and running     sfc /scannow

Tried but didnt worked :( also i tried on other pc too and i just cant play with mods so dumb

On 12/3/2022 at 2:51 PM, trealhx123 said:

image.png

I really have no clue what I am looking at, but I see a lot of executions regarding "paint"
It seems odd to me that the game neccecerally has to crash when approaching dinos, they are loaded in quite fast when loading the game.
Only thing that chances over time by loading are indeed higher resolution details on dinos.
Maybe the idea that you are crashing because of getting to close is a false observation, or it has maybe indeed have something to do with skins or texture quality.
Maybe you have painted several dinos with paint jobs too hard to load, which will make your game crash indeed.
Or there could be a mod that alters texture quality, or changes skin, and something goes wrong when loading those textures or the game has to switch texture packs (low to high)

I could be completely talking nonsense, though this is what I think when I look at that log and see all scripts promting when this crash report pops up.

12 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

I really have no clue what I am looking at, but I see a lot of executions regarding "paint"
It seems odd to me that the game neccecerally has to crash when approaching dinos, they are loaded in quite fast when loading the game.
Only thing that chances over time by loading are indeed higher resolution details on dinos.
Maybe the idea that you are crashing because of getting to close is a false observation, or it has maybe indeed have something to do with skins or texture quality.
Maybe you have painted several dinos with paint jobs too hard to load, which will make your game crash indeed.
Or there could be a mod that alters texture quality, or changes skin, and something goes wrong when loading those textures or the game has to switch texture packs (low to high)

I could be completely talking nonsense, though this is what I think when I look at that log and see all scripts promting when this crash report pops up.

maybe, but i tried on every map and other graphic settings etc.. its weird 
also game is not crashing on some other big dino mods, only crashes on specific mods like dino overhaul x 

1 hour ago, trealhx123 said:

maybe, but i tried on every map and other graphic settings etc.. its weird 
also game is not crashing on some other big dino mods, only crashes on specific mods like dino overhaul x 

You will probably do better to reach out to the mod author.  If you are noticing the problem with specific mods or types of mods, you would probably get better info if you look for the modders contact info.

12 hours ago, trealhx123 said:

Tried but didnt worked :( also i tried on other pc too and i just cant play with mods so dumb

Well, you can play with mods. You just can't play with certain specific mods, and knowing that is half of the battle when you're troubleshooting.

And just to be clear, when you use mods like "dino overhaul" have you tested to confirm that even that mod running only by itself will cause the crashes? If a mod works fine when it's the only mod being used then you pretty much can't blame the individual mod for the problem.

There are 3 basic categories of problems with mods:

1) A mod causes a problem even when it's the only mod running. This is just a bad mod, plain and simple. But if other people are not complaining about a mod like you are then this is not the problem you're having. If a mod is bad you can look at that mod page and you'll see lots of other people complaining about the same thing.

2) A mod experiences a problem when mods aren't loaded in the correct order. I haven't personally experienced this in a long time, but I'm sure it can still happen. This is something that should be documented on the web page for that mod, the mod makers are pretty good at telling people when the order matters.

3) Some mods just don't play well together. If two different mods both need to modify the same asset in the base game then they're not going to both run, because one mod modifies the asset which prevents the second mod from modifying the asset. This is pretty rare nowadays, almost all of the mod makers in ARK have learned to add their own custom assets for their mods and leave the vanilla assets alone. The exception would be Total Conversion mods, as far as I know you simply can't run more than one total conversion mod at a time).

If you're having problems with some specific mods, but not other mods, then you're going to need to read the web page for each of the mods that have problems and see if the mod maker has provided any information that will help you get to the root of the problem.

Archived