Copyright

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, itsdrew93 said:

Someone is copying the name of my cluster and they are trying to take my players is that not against the rules surely someone isn't allowed to use the same server name as me that's what I'm asking 

It's not against the rules. Private server owners can do whatever they want with their servers, including naming the same as yours. It's annoying, but not against any rules.

So someone is trolling my cluster that I've had with you guys for god knows how long and there's nothing you guys can do about it swear this game is more hassle then it's worth think I'll let them expire as I've been a very loyal customer and you guys are just going to let people copy my servers I don't think that's very fair considering I've spent 1000's of pounds keeping these servers going and someone is now copying my cluster trying to take my community that I've worked super hard to get I've got almost 800 members now and you guys are just going to sit back and let this happen is really unfair 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, itsdrew93 said:

So someone is trolling my cluster that I've had with you guys for god knows how long and there's nothing you guys can do about it swear this game is more hassle then it's worth think I'll let them expire as I've been a very loyal customer and you guys are just going to let people copy my servers I don't think that's very fair considering I've spent 1000's of pounds keeping these servers going and someone is now copying my cluster trying to take my community that I've worked super hard to get I've got almost 800 members now and you guys are just going to sit back and let this happen is really unfair 

Studio Wildcard have no control or responsibility regarding private servers. You rented your private server from a third party provider, if anything you should complain to them, not that they can do anything either anyway.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with servers having the same name, the issue you are experiencing are human beings trolling you. I'm not sure why you think any game company would get involved with private server issues.

Archived