Introducing Classic PvP Season 6!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, StupidOtters said:

Saying nobody wants gigas removed is simply false. Look how many comments say to remove them. 

Golems are easy to counter without gigas. Rockets, argy picks, gas nades, grapples--all other examples aside from allos and thylas to counter them. 

There is nothing fulfilling in meat running someone's base with just a giga or two. It should be difficult and rewarding on both the attacking and defending sides. 

Well, when the most people of a tribe decicede to commrnt here no gigas then your right xd. Atleast they could buff a bit spino, rex meele a bit to beat tanky dinos a bit faster.

17 hours ago, KolaRt said:

Hello friends, please tell me if there are a lot of cheaters on such servers, because they are at every turn on the arkpokalipsis, both on free and paid DLC, it becomes simply impossible to play

I just typed out a whole comment asking the same thing lol I didn't even see this.

I hope there won't be cheaters though

Gigas and Carchs are not desirable for good pvp, and if thylas, rexes, spinos, or any of the other non over powered creatures don't have enough dps to deal with a golem or something of the like, shoot the rider. Rider is on a platform? Rockets. No unmutated dino that does 1500+ damage a bite needed, its too much.

I like how everyone's complaint is countering golems. The easiest fix to classic would be removing golems. They're no skill op tames and would solve 99% of everyone's problems. There is plenty of soakers so being forced to just use golems is just as bad as everyone using only gigas. While I agree gigas and charcars are going to be boring they at least can't wipe your base in twenty minutes. 

Not even a week in and there is already aimbotters as always. Snail Games stop neglect your clusters, you kill Classic after 2 week EVERY SINGLE SEASON with these insane hackers running free. I understand you like your countrymen but tell them to play fair for damn once. Not gonna even bother reporting, our tribe done this for many season and nothing happening other than that we get wiped off from cheaters EVERY season so we just don't want to bother with it anymore.

Edited by nipe

• 6 months later...