Question of the day: Best looking creature

Griffin998

Hey ARKers! What is the best looking creature in your opinion? I personally think it may be a tie between the reaper, rock drake, or lightning wyvern. The reaper is straight out of a survivor's deepest nightmares, with twisted grotesque figures and soulless white eyes. The rock drake has beautiful plumage all over it's body, along with smooth animations and a powerful tame to boot. The lightning wyvern may seem a little odd, but with sharp features and naturally spawning with beautiful shades of blue and lightning patterns all over it, what's not to like?

Cheers, good luck, and happy ARKing!

3 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

Hey ARKers! What is the best looking creature in your opinion? I personally think it may be a tie between the reaper, rock drake, or lightning wyvern. The reaper is straight out of a survivor's deepest nightmares, with twisted grotesque figures and soulless white eyes. The rock drake has beautiful plumage all over it's body, along with smooth animations and a powerful tame to boot. The lightning wyvern may seem a little odd, but with sharp features and naturally spawning with beautiful shades of blue and lightning patterns all over it, what's not to like?

Cheers, good luck, and happy ARKing!

Phoenix. Period. Not another creature can compare in my eye's. Especially if it has the Jade colored chest. 
See the source image

Morellatops. Always makes me happy when I see one. It's a fantasy creature but it looks so plausible, like it could actually exist and survive in its environment. The rows of bristles on the side like you'd find in heat adapted plants, the shape of its head, love it all. And in the same vein, fire wyvern, more than the other kinds. But all the Scorched Earth creatures are at the top of my favourites list, they're so well done.

I really like a Rex with the ghost skin on, they look so mystical with the right color and with some decent scenery.
I like a lot of the baby dinos appearance, but especially the baby Jerboas and Otters, they are so unreasonable cute.
I like the Yuty also, it has this evil smile thats just plain horrorfying.
Wyverns can also look so good with the right colors and good scenery, not a good representation because I had to crop the image and now the ghooling eyes are  gone:
20190119163803_1_2.jpg.5ce1c7e0a73d5ad3f63332062e65f013.jpg

But above all I really like sight of a Giga, when you just enter the game and your character wakes up to see the most terrifying image you can ever imagen:

1526299773_Schermopname(243)-min.thumb.jpg.9dca06ce031fe4473366c325a134bb2d.jpg

image.png

Rock drakes are up there, especially when you mutate them, I’ve gotten a few with purplish feathers.

I also really like the sight of a tamed direwolf, probably because I really like dogs.

But overall I think tropical Crystal wyverns look amazing, especially at night when their wings glow, along with the cool colors they have already and overall cool looking tames

13 hours ago, Lagonbreezey said:

I also really like the sight of a tamed direwolf

I totally agree. Now with the TLC, they look amazing. Plus, just running around on them is pretty amazing.

On 11/22/2022 at 9:49 PM, wizard03 said:

Phoenix

Huh. A little surprising, but I guess I can agree. They do look very majestic, with their flames and their wings. If only they were more useful...

15 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

But above all I really like sight of a Giga, when you just enter the game and your character wakes up to see the most terrifying image you can ever imagen:

Yeah. But in all honesty, gigas need a really intense TLC. I mean, one would expect more from the King of the ARKs, right?

Archived