Multiple control schemes

nawlage

I've posted elsewhere with no replies, and it's bending my brain in half. On my server maewing gliding is controlled by pointing the camera in the direction you wish to go. I recently discovered that in single player it's completely different in that instead of using the right stick/camera, I need to push the left stick up/forward in order to steer maewings with the camera as expected. If I don't use the left stick I can rotate and angle the camera any which way and the maewing will just hover in the air. Not parachute, but hover.. at this point if I push the left thumb stick up/forward then it takes off gliding as expected. 

Is this behavior how it is supposed to be (multiplayer control scheme differing from single player control scheme)? I can't think of why it would be and I can't find any info on it happening to anyone else.  Thoughts/insight/answers?

Thanks.

Yo, thanks s for the input! I've thought it over and figured it would have to be something like that but I couldn't come up with what, specifically. I don't know is any other menus or such that would be bound to that stick, I couldn't get any to come up using it, and I still can't find anything online about it. 

I guess you don't happen to know if it's the same for you huh? Making it even more difficult is that I don't have another Xbox or know anyone to try it out and see. Maddening I tell ya!

Archived