Last played server

Sedat287145

Dears,

please note that last played server is not shown.
I played yesterday, 21Nov, but it is not shown in last played servers in within Steam server history
It is very important as i have many high level dinos and more than 1,3mio Hexagons.

Appreciate your help

Thanks and best regards
Sedat

Surely u must know the server u play on number? U can't just rely on the game to make a note of everything for u. I play on 4 servers and know all the numbers of them. U only have to remember 1!!!. Assuming its not be deleted or there's not been an update and its not turned up yet then you've kind of created this problem yourself really. 

On 11/22/2022 at 1:34 AM, Sedat287145 said:

I played yesterday, 21Nov, but it is not shown in last played servers in within Steam server history
It is very important as i have many high level dinos and more than 1,3mio Hexagons.

No one on the forums can help you with this, you'll need to submit a ticket.

Also, just to make sure that you have realistic expectations, even the people who respond to tickets might not be able to help you. If the game and Steam both fail to report the server you were on there is not much that the GM's can do about it.

A bit of advice, always record the servers that you play on, especially if you have expensive equipment or high level dino's there. I realize this doesn't help you today, you might not ever find that server and that will be painful for you, it's just that this is an old problem that we've seen on the forums many times, so in the future you're going to want to keep your own notes in case this happens again.

Assuming the servers there but u can't remember which one it is the only option is to l pi ad into each one and see if ur prompted to create a new survivor. If u are then it's not that one and u check the next one. Will potentially take some time but you've not really got much in the way of other work arounds

On 11/22/2022 at 7:34 AM, Sedat287145 said:
Dears,

Appreciate your help

Thanks and best regards
Sedat

Sorry Im late with this, but if you are a steam player, you can look on websites that track players and servers activity.
Find yourself on: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players
Search for your steam account name.

Not sure why nobody on this topic has already sended you there...

• Volunteer Moderator
27 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

Not sure why nobody on this topic has already sended you there...

It might be because he already knows.

On 11/22/2022 at 11:37 AM, Sedat287145 said:

Nope, nothing. Although i played yesterday it is not listed in the Steam server history at all, like i did not played yesterday

On 11/21/2022 at 10:34 PM, Sedat287145 said:
Dears,

Appreciate your help

Thanks and best regards
Sedat

It might help us if you told us what map you were playing on, and what service you are connecting to the game with.  xbox/microsoft?  Epic?  Steam?   If you are using steam, there is a way to look up your steam id and find the servers you have been on.

If the server you were playing on is genesis 2, its entirely possible the server is crashed and offline when you are looking.  That would result your favorite server not showing up in the in-game search tool.   I've had my genesis 2 server be totally offline every time I tried to connect over a period of a couple days.  It would come back up, but just not when I was trying to get on.  Also, many gen2 servers crash and go offline for 1 hour at a time - the odds its down when you are checking could be really really good.

Archived