My server doesn't recognize me.

AkterkaLost

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, AkterkaLost said:

I'm the only one in the tribe.
I entered the game, when I press the "L" button, it offers me to create a new tribe, but I am inside my base.
What to do?

Try to transfer to a different server and come back. Most of the times, this is enough to put you back in your tribe. If this doesn't work for you, please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance from a game master.

4 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Try to transfer to a different server and come back. Most of the times, this is enough to put you back in your tribe. If this doesn't work for you, please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance from a game master.

No, I can't fly to any other server. The departure button is not active.

51 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

No, I can't fly to any other server. The departure button is not active.

20221122093800_1.jpg

56 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Попробуйте перейти на другой сервер и вернуться. В большинстве случаев этого достаточно, чтобы вернуть вас в племя. Если это не сработает для вас, отправьте запрос в службу поддержки , чтобы получить внутриигровую помощь от мастера игры.

data download is disabled on all servers and how to switch to another server? and everything that was in the data will be lost now

11 hours ago, darkavio said:

data download is disabled on all servers and how to switch to another server? and everything that was in the data will be lost now

THere is no way to transfer off the server at the moment.  Not until transfers are re-enabled.  That is expected to happen 2.5 hours from now.   IF they didn't turn off the decay timer inside the data feature, then anything that was trapped there more than 24 hours is most likely gone.  Characters will survive, but everything on them will be lost.

Archived