Favorite DLC creature?

Lagonbreezey

I love the phoenix, but its more of a show piece. Im tempted to say magmasaur, but my time with it is very limited. Rock elemental is unique, but it can't fight boss's. 
As much as I hate to say it. Im thinking wyvern as an all rounder. Its fast, can be used against the manticore, and can kill anything due to its ranged attack. My favorite however is the zombie wyvern variants. 

adore the full draconis regimen. They're all apex predators (except maybe the Managarmr), and they all look visually stunning. Magmasaur comes in at a close second, tied with the reaper. Another one is the deinonychus. Likely in around third. You probably understand why, but they're fast, powerful, pretty, and there's just something about them that's really charming (a little like me ;) ).

Cheers, good luck, and happy ARKing!

1 hour ago, wizard03 said:and can kill anything due to its ranged attack

True that, with a good enough lightning wyvern and enough patience, you can solo kill the desert titan, and it’s honestly scary how one wyvern can eat through a titanosaur health, only really lighting because of its range, but still it’s power remains almost unmatched.

1 hour ago, Lagonbreezey said:

True that, with a good enough lightning wyvern and enough patience, you can solo kill the desert titan, and it’s honestly scary how one wyvern can eat through a titanosaur health, only really lighting because of its range, but still it’s power remains almost unmatched.

everytime I kill a deathworm, Its typically a wyvern doing the work. If tried with a thylo, but even they get smashed.....5 or 6 hits with a deathworm and even my beloved murder kitty is limping

On 11/23/2022 at 3:28 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

Good lord, managing a group of 25+ pteras...

It gets surprisingly easy once you figure out how to stagger their follow distances for getting through doorways, etc. Also, how to open doors the proper way to get them all through in one try. Watching them buzz through three Brotos in seconds is pretty fun. My fav is taking out Alpha Rexes with them. Battling wyverns is a bit trickier because of the way wyverns circle about in combat, but... I figured out the trick for that too. 

Archived