Anyone want to do some video editing?

wizard03

As the title says, Iv attempted to do video editing three times in a row now. Good news is I got the quality of the videos as good as I can now, 4k and as pure as whats seen on the tv, but now Im trying to do the editing and sadly twitch has reduced the time a video can sit before it gets auto deleted and Im just unable to do anything about it. v.v

• 3 months later...

As an amateur filmmaker, I've always been fascinated with the art of movie trailers. Despite not having a background in professional video editing, I've discovered a tool that helps me create impressive movie trailers - an online trailer maker. With this tool, I can easily select scenes from my videos, add special effects and background music, and merge them into a captivating trailer. It's amazing to see how a few simple edits can transform raw footage into a polished and engaging trailer.

18 hours ago, JakeSullivan said:

In order to start a career in the field of video editing, you need to have good equipment and access to the best video editors?

Not really, but I somehow doubt I should be using a AIO Lenovo from 2014. But ontop of that, I do not have any sort of editing software other than whatever came with windows.
I work with console's well, PC's......sometimes Im good, other times, DILO IS THAT?!?!! xD

Archived