Most annoying creature to tame?

Lagonbreezey

For me it would most likely be the desert or ice titan,

The desert titan is annoying, especially when he tail whips your quetzal out of existence, and it takes what seems like forever to get rid of the corruption nodes.

The ice titan is also highly annoying, lining up the shot without him jumping, while having to manage heat in order to get away from him is a nightmare to pull off and takes so many M.S.C.M. shots, I'd recommend having a burrowed creature to distract it (I used a reaper) but it still takes forever to tame.

28 minutes ago, Lagonbreezey said:

Hi, so there are many annoying creatures to tame in ark, so I was wondering what is your most annoying creature to tame?

From personal experience, I instantly think of the troodon. Did it just to see what it was all about and to see if they could do anything worth while....long story short, I would say that a troodon taming run is about as bad as maybe a shadowmane......Yeah, you can do things to help ease the burden such as a trap and getting all your ducks in order, but in the end, doing things "just right" is a pain.

6 hours ago, Lagonbreezey said:

Hi, so there are many annoying creatures to tame in ark, so I was wondering what is your most annoying creature to tame?

• Titanosaur alone in ps4, im play 25 fps, and is to much for me shot his head and move the quetzal, 2 hours wasted and i cant him more than 12 times, only i NEED use commands for that mf

1 hour ago, OldManRiver said:

Agree with that guy above. Troodons are all around are garbage. But they keep me on my toes so they do serve a purpose I suppose.

The Troodons can to defeat a Rock Element...Stamina-Vampire!!! Have some utility... not easy to tame but we can use baby dino.

In past I've got problem with Giant Bee (sometime bugged) and with caves creatures (Artoplusa Megalania Onics Araneo), but now many dinos require specific metodic or specific traps for easy tame.

At this moment I have difficult to tame Liopleurodon

Annoying? Hmm... notthing!! The difficults is exciting

1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Humans.

I keep knocking them out but they never tame no matter what I feed them.

The funnest part is caging & tormenting them. We once caged a salty tribe member on a barge floating out in the middle of the Rag ocean. When he got too salty about the whole thing we simply detonated the C4 we had planted all over the barge. It was magnificent. 

Archived