Community Crunch 341: Turkey Trial 6, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

Welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!

Turkey Trial 6 is right around the corner!  Hope below for the event details and a look at some stellar ARK community content in the Community Corner!

updatestadia.png

On September 29, Google Stadia announced that the Stadia service will be shut down on January 18, 2023.  As such, ARK on Stadia will no longer receive support from December onwards.

For more information on the Google Stadia announcement, click here.

TT6.png

ARK_TurkeyTrial_2022_Social_Post_1920.jpg

From Tuesday, November 22nd through Wednesday, December 7th jump into a large-scale scavenger hunt and carve up rare “Super-Turkeys” that have been unleashed across the ARK for Turkey Trial 6!

By harvesting Super Turkey Wishbones from these ruthless, genetically-modified creatures, you can craft your very own fashionable Turkey Costume, Ugly Sweater skins, or choose to summon the devastating DodoRex creature to do your bidding for a limited period of time.

eventdetails_tt.png

This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=TurkeyTrial

Dates

November 22nd to December 7th

Rates

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, 4x Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 4x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards
  • ARKpocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 5x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards
  • Conquest: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 5x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards

eventcreatures_tt.png

• Super Turkeys (Untamable creature)
  • DodoRex (Craftable Temporary Tame)

eventskins_tt.png

• Turkey Costume
  • 3 Ugly Sweater Skins
  •  Bonnet Hat Skin
  • Chieftan Hat Skin
  • Dodo Pie Swim Bottom Skin
  • Dodo Pie Swim Top Skin
  • Dodorex Swim Bottom Skin
  • Dodorex Swim Top Skin
  • Dodorex-Print Shirt Skin
  • Meat Swim Bottom Skin
  • Meat Swim Top Skin
  • Murder Turkey Swim Bottom Skin
  • Murder Turkey Swim Top Skin
  • Murder-Turkey-Print Shirt Skin
  • Pilgrim Hat Skin
  • Pitchfork Skin
  • Turkey Hat Skin
  • Turkey Leg Skin
  • Turkey Swim Bottom Skin
  • Turkey Swim Top Skin
  • Ugly Cornucopia Sweater Skin
  • Ugly Trike Sweater Skin

eventchibis_tt.png (acquired via killing Super Turkey's for Wishbones)

• Lymantria *NEW*
  • Mosasaurus *NEW*
  • Fjordhawk *NEW*
  • Tek Stryder *NEW*
  • Stuffed Glowtail *NEW*

eventitems_tt.png

• Wishbones (acquired from killing Super Turkey's)
  • Thanksgiving Dino Candy

wilcreaturecolors_tt.png

• Light Yellow *NEW*
  • DarkTurquoise *NEW*
  • LemonLime *NEW*
  • Teal *NEW*
  • Cyan *NEW*
  • Light Red *NEW*
  • Yellow *NEW*
  • Orange *NEW*
  • Dark Blue *NEW*
  • Black Sands
  • Midnight Blue
  • Vermillion
  • Dark Violet
  • Dark Magenta
  • Medium Autumn
  • Light Autumn
  • Burnt Sienna
  • Dino Darker Grey
  • Black
  • Red
  • Near Black
  • Dino Albino
  • Dino Dark Red
  • Dark Red
  • Brown

EvoEvent_TT.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There is an ongoing EVO Event that is currently running and will run right into Turkey Trial 6!

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, 4x Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 4x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards
  • ARKpocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 5x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards
  • Conquest: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 5x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 1.5x Hexagon Rewards

communitycorner_TT.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

clips_tt.png

Creator: Syntac

How effective is Carcharidontosaurus when used for Orbital Supply drops?  Syntac demonstrates in his latest video!

fanart_tt.png

Snow pillow | Commission by Scutal

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_Scutal_192

Tamed Raptor by EdnaTomasdottir

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_EdnaTomasd

Chibi Rex by Alkonavi

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_Alkonavi_1

[Commission] Simply and Ferrous VS the Leed by MayaPatch

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_MayaPatch_

Modded Ark Rex by Sans

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_Sans_1920x

Ankylosaurus Armor Commission by @TekARK3

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_TEKARK3_19

Just an idea by RoboticHat#7835

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_RoboticHat

DodoPuncher by AngilDerT

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_AngilDerT_

screenshots_tt.png

AsH#8918

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_AsH_1920x1

Vivixx#4697

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_Vivixx_192

otherart_tt.png

Queenie_lisie#6578

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_341_Queenie_li

Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

• Thanks 1

Well, the event was planned for 22nd, they never put an EVO before events, right? right? SURPRISE SURPRIIISE

I logged on after the announce (30min after the rates) to find all my wolves born at once, RIP. Never seen my parasaur that crazy before.

TIL: never breed on fridays, folks. ever.

Oh well. I loved the content, specially the hawk chibi, can't wait.

Also, we see that r-bear right there, release iiiit 

• Like 1

The question is, are you guys actually going to listen this time when we report issues? We were reporting them all during Fear Evolved and you ignored us the whole time. Colors weren't spawning right, there weren't enough bone dinos, general spawns were all messed up, and despite hundreds if not thousands of reports nothing was done. Are you going to actually put out the effort to fix issues this time?

WE SEE THAT R-DIRE BEAR IN THE PICTURE, RELEASE IT FOR US TO TAME!

Edited by Cyberra
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cyberra said:

The question is, are you guys actually going to listen this time when we report issues? We were reporting them all during Fear Evolved and you ignored us the whole time. Colors weren't spawning right, there weren't enough bone dinos, general spawns were all messed up, and despite hundreds if not thousands of reports nothing was done. Are you going to actually put out the effort to fix issues this time?

WE SEE THAT R-DIRE BEAR IN THE PICTURE, RELEASE IT FOR US TO TAME!

That's a thyla man.

How does Syntac have the Carcharidontosaurus already?

Edit: Okay Sooo Ive been living under a rock. I didnt receive any notifications about the Carch being released or anything. So Im a Dunce I know. I dont even think there was a trailer.

Edited by AtarashiDatenShi
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, AtarashiDatenShi said:

Edit: Okay Sooo Ive been living under a rock. I didnt receive any notifications about the Carch being released or anything. So Im a Dunce I know. I dont even think there was a trailer.

You must live at the bottom of marianas trench then

4 hours ago, AtarashiDatenShi said:

it's here, on extralife recap, they released the kraken during the event

they just didnt put that in the name of the topic

Was trying to do a metal run from Aberation before returning to my home server minutes before transfers closed and suddenly my game crashed. Had to restart it and then when I went to log into my home server my character was not in upload at all. So I went to try logging into the Aberation I was transferring from and my character was not there either. Really hope I don't lose my 116 character with ascensions all together or miss my first thanksgiving event as this is my first year in ark. I submitted a ticket and am reallly really hoping the devs can save me! I would be extremely grateful! Anyone else lose their character? Or have something similar happen?

Edited by DeepDarkness
Needed more detail

2 hours ago, DeepDarkness said:

Пытался запустить металл из Aberation, прежде чем вернуться на свой домашний сервер за несколько минут до закрытия передачи, и внезапно моя игра вылетела. Пришлось перезапустить его, а затем, когда я зашел на свой домашний сервер, моего персонажа вообще не было в загрузке. Поэтому я попытался войти в Aberation, из которого я переносился, но моего персонажа там тоже не было. Очень надеюсь, что я не потеряю свой 116-й персонаж из-за восхождений и не пропущу свой первый День Благодарения, так как это мой первый год в ковчеге. Я отправил заявку и очень надеюсь, что разработчики смогут меня спасти! Буду крайне признателен! Кто-нибудь еще потерял свой характер? Или что-то подобное произошло?

I still have the character, but since the download of data on all servers does not work, I lost everything that was in the data, and no one will return it, even write at least not, and now there is no joy from the event

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, miaa said:

i have been trying to transfer to other servers since this morning and the transmitters arent working to do so. I have noticed mating is not working either. The event is starting soon and so many things r going down, this is going be bad

On 11/18/2022 at 7:39 PM, Alysson said:

Well, the event was planned for 22nd, they never put an EVO before events, right? right? SURPRISE SURPRIIISE

I logged on after the announce (30min after the rates) to find all my wolves born at once, RIP. Never seen my parasaur that crazy before.

TIL: never breed on fridays, folks. ever.

Oh well. I loved the content, specially the hawk chibi, can't wait.

Also, we see that r-bear right there, release iiiit 

🥺 that’s an R-Thyla Homie 

• Sad 1