No Drops Or Loot Crates Spawning On Fjordur Map Since Recent Update.

I think they fixed this for atleast Xbox I loaded in Fjordur like usually SP and nothing had changed but I checked any available updates and sure enough I had one for Ark I updated took 5gb and started up my game and drops spawned in took a sec but I was so relieved to see the drops next thing I checked out was the wyvern trench thnkfully wyverns spawned in for me and  I hope everything else was fixed as well   

Hi all,

don’t know if this is still an issue for everyone, but if it is, and you are using custom drops just check this. Sometimes certain things and types of drops stop drops spawning on your map; if there are drops in your config that shouldn’t be in the map (fjordur drops maybe) or items in your drops that may cause issues. I had element in my drops and they didn’t spawn, removed it and they were fine. 

it may have been a coincidence but altering the settings in beacon brought them back!! 

On 11/14/2022 at 11:41 PM, CrazyCilly1 said:

I’m playing fjordur on Xbox and no nests ,drops or giant beaver dams are spawning.

the island had no drops either

I'm on "the island" too, PC, single player, local, no server, since several days there are missing drops, four of them up to now, on the very south east, the drop on herbivor island is missing, and another three in the same area onshore.

Any news on this? Thank you

Archived