ARK at the E3 PC Gamer Show!

Jatheish

• Administrator

large.20160608114356_1.jpg

Hello Survivors! 

Got some very exciting news to share with you. On Monday the 13th of June, we will be revealing some very awesome updates about ARK! You'll be able to tune in and catch all the details at the E3 PC Gamer Show. 

The show starts at 11:30AM PST and all will be revealed then! For those of you who won't be at the show, don't worry as PCGamer will be streaming it live across multiple platforms! You can check it out on their twitch channel at https://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer or for other places, check out: http://www.pcgamingshow.com/

Hope you guys tune in and enjoy the show! 

All the best, 

Wildcard Jat and the ARK: Survival Evolved Team.

View full article

11 minutes ago, Rossomak said:

What about us who can't watch the live stream? Will we be able to watch it later?

I hope we can...

Those treehouses look amazing! Can't wait to build my own!

Perhaps Primitive+ integration into the main branch? Tree houses? Bridges?

I hope it is an integration of Primitive+ in the main game, hopefully! (without mods)  But that will require better structuring of engrams, by categories.

Some info about Tek Tier?

ARK Procedurally is comming?

Edited by Neizan

The picture has a bridge in the background can't tell if it's a catwalk with railings or a new type of structure and is that a pillar holding it up close to the entrance of the platform if so will we have to build a ton of pillars to support our bridges but couldn't a enemy just destroy the pillars and take out your bridge maybe you could add pillars at an angle that snap to the tree to prevent this

12 hours ago, Neizan said:

Perhaps Primitive+ integration into the main branch? Tree houses? Bridges?

I hope it is an integration of Primitive+ in the main game, hopefully! (without mods)  But that will require better structuring of engrams, by categories.

A dream far off. The Primitive+ mod is becoming an official DLC later during the summer. Integrating it into the main game would ruin a lot of the "official Mods" program plans they've got.