Help me

Randomperson1234

8 hours ago, Randomperson1234 said:

Why are no Wyvern eggs spawning I commuted mass Wyvern genocide so new ones could spawn they did but none have layed an egg also I can’t do commands cause the r button on my switch won’t work 

This comes up quite often.  Expect nest spawning to be broken from time to time.  You might try doing a full server dino wipe to get the process going.

On fjord, the wyverns are not spawning so no nests are spawning, then I’m noticing Desmondus aren’t spawning either. Then the drops stopped coming. Then bee hives are no where to be found. Something is glitching. I’m on official Xbox cross play server. But I noticed. Before all this my argy and wyverns will not pick up wild Dino’s at all 

15 minutes ago, Donnie16 said:

On fjord, the wyverns are not spawning so no nests are spawning, then I’m noticing Desmondus aren’t spawning either. Then the drops stopped coming. Then bee hives are no where to be found. Something is glitching. I’m on official Xbox cross play server. But I noticed. Before all this my argy and wyverns will not pick up wild Dino’s at all 

it would help if you stated if you were on pve or pvp official servers.   PVE servers don't allow flyer pickups.  You having only posted 1x doesn't tell us if you know about that, and 9 out of 10 posters who say 'my argy and wyverns will not pick up wild Dino’s at all' don't know that.  

Nests not spawning and dinos behaving differently from expectations would definitely be 2 different problems, even though they could be introduced at the same time, they would still be totally different problems.

Whenever they introduce a new animal, hersperonis comes to mind, we end up w/ lots of other spawns getting broken.  They then trace down how their new introduction undoes all the bubblegum and yarn based patches of the past.   Then they need to restring up all the yarn and chew up some new bubblegum to stick it all back up.  GIve it a few days, we should see this fixed soon enough.  Report the bugs to the proper tools they have given us if you want the info to get to the right people who can actually fix it.  THis forum is enough for us to share and solidify info, but the devs aren't looking here for bug tracking.

Archived