Carcharodontosaurus Has Been Released

CervantesMor

2 hours ago, Egor said:

Guys, I have tamed level 140 today. 93% eff. Two questions:

1 how do I apply Sanguine elixir on Carcha?

2 Why sometimes it eats killed baby but not progress in friendship? (1st phase) 
What do I do wrong? What I can possibly do wrong there why bringing her killed dino?

1. Befriend. Mount. Kill something. Dismount (you can stand on it, you just can't use elixir while riding) and use elixir.

2. I had that happen on my last carcha, when I dropped a baby rex off a cliff for him, and the baby got stuck on the edge, and carcha couldn't get to it within two attempts. On the third he ate it, with no effect. So I assume there's a "bite limit" - if it can't eat the baby with first or second bite, then it doesn't count.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

Got an ascendant saddle yesterday after killing the queen! Thx for the information! 👍

I got the ascendant carchar saddle frm fishing on a unofficial server with boosted fishing, not sure how the fishing is altered here, but I suspect it's added in other loot tables in the base game like fishing.

On 11/6/2022 at 2:20 PM, Griffin998 said:

Pretty sure all it does is boost speed. Also, when you've got your kill count in the corner, roaring resets it (unknown if intended or a bug). Also, I just watched Syntac's latest video (go check it out). He tamed a 108, and with 100 kill count, it was doing nearly 900 damage. Imagine a max melee mutated one... (also, in terms of stats, they're very similar to gigas. Get a huge debuff to health (70000 wild health to 17000 when tamed), crap stamina. Super fast though, and still better stam than gigas. Only thing worth levelling is melee. I'm guessing the imprint is like gigas too. They likely get a huge buff to health. Overall, a really cool creature. Go check out Syntac's vid, he explains things a lot more than I do, and with a really nice voice too ;). They look amazing too (Carcharodontosaurus, not Syntac-nobody knows what he looks like). Again, mutations would look beautiful on these things.

Good luck taming these things (you'll need it), and happy ARKing!

Taming them is actually not very difficult, it's finding a high level one that's hard. Finding a high level giga is hard, this is the same thing except they're much more rare

Archived