hunting by moonlight alpha help

jurassicjoey

im playing on a progressive server all i have is the item and dino that are natual on gen1.   i need help/tip on how to do alpha huntingby moon light i can only just kill the giga but the rex tank to much damn  i cant kill even one of them in the time limit.  i need the acd tek rifel to do the gamam boss but i cant get it unless i can beat this level of the mission.  i icant do enough damnage to bet it. i try thowing dozzzen of rexs at them while shoting and they all last less them a min so how can i solo this mission

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 3:07 AM, jurassicjoey said:

im playing on a progressive server all i have is the item and dino that are natual on gen1.   i need help/tip on how to do alpha huntingby moon light i can only just kill the giga but the rex tank to much damn  i cant kill even one of them in the time limit.  i need the acd tek rifel to do the gamam boss but i cant get it unless i can beat this level of the mission.  i icant do enough damnage to bet it. i try thowing dozzzen of rexs at them while shoting and they all last less them a min so how can i solo this mission

Why do you need to beat it??

Archived