Switch servers

ShadyJN

So I know the servers are down because grove street is waiting for a patch from Nintendo. Is there any estimate on when this might happen? We've been so excited for the first update on the switch in like 4 years and now that it's here we can't really do anything but piddle around on single player for days and days. 

It would be nice to have some idea on when we'll be able to play the game again... 

Also does this mean we're going to see continued support, updates, and patches for the switch version now?

• Volunteer Moderator
15 minutes ago, ShadyJN said:

So I know the servers are down because grove street is waiting for a patch from Nintendo. Is there any estimate on when this might happen? We've been so excited for the first update on the switch in like 4 years and now that it's here we can't really do anything but piddle around on single player for days and days. 

It would be nice to have some idea on when we'll be able to play the game again... 

Also does this mean we're going to see continued support, updates, and patches for the switch version now?

There's no estimate on time as it's down to Nintendo. When Grove Street get the ok i'm sure they'll announce ahead of time.

Also yes Switch will continue to get support and updates going forward. The content going forward will eventually match what is on the other platforms.

• Volunteer Moderator
54 minutes ago, Bonz said:

is there a quote for where they will add mod maps like rag or CI  because i have been looking to no unveil 

They haven't said when mod maps will be releasing.

It's possible though that the ingame map menu gives an indication of what will come in what order.

Archived