Error while loading The Island Ruins in game

csNE

Yesterday was my last time, when i playing in ARK. Today when i want to start my solo own game in The Island map, my game was crashed while The island ruins file was loading.

And there is what i got. I checked the consistency of the steam files and it did not help. I also deleted the steam download cache.

Please help me.

error.png

Whatever you do - keep a copy of the whole SaveArksLocal directory .... (Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal)

It kinda looks like your save game file is corrupt. At a wild guess it looks to trying to load something like a Tek Rail gun? So maybe you could try to move your LocalPlayer.arkprofile to a different (safe) place and try again to see if it will restore LocalPlayer.profilebak (or just create a new toon).

You could also (after copying the directory!!!!) try deleting the TheIsland.ark to see if the game will start clean.

Dunno if you maybe have stuff in a obelisk? And it crashing trying to load that data.

If you make any progress with the above, you can try deleting both LocalPlayer.arkprofile and TheIsland.ark, and then renaming TheIsland_AntiCorruptionBackup.bak to TheIsland.ark and LocalPlayer.profilebak to LocalPlayer.arkprofile and see where that gets you ...

I honestly don't know what I did, deleted something, then undone the deletion. Reloaded another Lost Island map. Then I turned The island back on and it started working.

But I have a problem because it hasn't worked for me for a while tek rail gun i think that was the name of this gun. This tek sniper. I cant shoot and use scope

EDIT. now this tek sniper gun working. So i think there was a problem.

But already everything is fine. Topic can be closed. Thanks

Archived