Server Heave Inquiries

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DrLaz said:

@bears -what items of value are accessible? If anything of high praise, can you secure it for us?

Im at work atm but there was at least 400 ingots, a few hundred cp. Pretty much building/saddle materials. It's not to hats to obtain those items with a large tribe but seeing some of the tribes on the server i know they will clean those out if they find them. Also, i dont have enough weight on my argy to hold it haha

24 minutes ago, iMilkBears said:

Im at work atm but there was at least 400 ingots, a few hundred cp. Pretty much building/saddle materials. It's not to hats to obtain those items with a large tribe but seeing some of the tribes on the server i know they will clean those out if they find them. Also, i dont have enough weight on my argy to hold it haha

no prob. Thanks for the heads up.i got someone on it. I owe you one

We, Arkangels, just joined tonight and found we accidentally started building perhaps a bit too close to Paddy's Pub in the south jungle.  We are basically up on the hill just south of you, almost above you. It looks like the area is not really in use anymore but we are being blocked from building. We don't want to be blocking you either so please feel free to reach out and we can figure something out asap.

gt: eciggy

6 hours ago, ecIggy said:

We, Arkangels, just joined tonight and found we accidentally started building perhaps a bit too close to Paddy's Pub in the south jungle.  We are basically up on the hill just south of you, almost above you. It looks like the area is not really in use anymore but we are being blocked from building. We don't want to be blocking you either so please feel free to reach out and we can figure something out asap.

gt: eciggy

visit the raid nation trading post and see if you can find someone there from rabid nation to help you work on your structure situation. I'm a solo tribe, mad hatters east. I'm on an island right off of snow south. If I'm ever on my porch, I can help you with complaints or help gather resources, etc. Just look for a wooden billboard reading: Dr. Laz M.D.

21 minutes ago, DrLaz said:

visit the raid nation trading post and see if you can find someone there from rabid nation to help you work on your structure situation. I'm a solo tribe, mad hatters east. I'm on an island right off of snow south. If I'm ever on my porch, I can help you with complaints or help gather resources, etc. Just look for a wooden billboard reading: Dr. Laz M.D.

Thanks for the response. Visit the island off snow south... easier said than done for someone without fliers yet . I'll be sure to make my way there when I can. Is global chat disabled?

4 hours ago, Ch1efDrag00n said:

@rabid nation curious question, I saw the entrance to the "chitin" cave near your extended base. is that available to everyone, like can a person bring a sabertooth and go on a killing spree?

No problems with me, my gates designate the cove anywhere else within the cave is free for you to have a chitin party! Don't do too many narcs!

Archived