Advanced .INI settings not working

A little introduction of myself. I played Ark for well over 4k hours on steam mostly with ASM servers using a lot of custom .ini settings for dinos, crafting overrides, lootcrates and stack sizes. Decided to go to Xbox/Win10 version to play with some buddies on Xbox. I have a server PC that hosts our server.

Seems like some of the advanced .INI settings you can use for Xbox/Windows 10 on dedicated server are not working. This is NOT for Nitrado servers but for hosting a player dedicated server on Windows 10 for crossplay with Xbox.

GameUserSettings.ini:

ItemStackSizeMultiplier=X

- Works for all items EXCEPT raw prime meats (fish, regular) and raw mutton. Causes instant black bar for inventories on higher server settings, very frustrating as most harvests are wasted.

Game.ini:

BabyImprintAmountMultiplier=X

- Does not work at all. Imprinting still gives the same % as before adding the setting. Adding this to GUS does nothing. Tried with multiple new babies over many settings adjustments (i knww the settings don't kick in on an already growing baby).

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=

- Does not work at all. x4 checked syntax. Pulled .ini settings from my Steam-CMD-based servers, fully correct but does not work. Looked up the codes for Xbox to see if it was different for this version, no change in functionality after replacing code. Change should be affect on server restart as the stack size multiplier worked no problem for most items. Adding syntax to ignore multiplier also does nothing. Seen reports of this working on Nitrado, wondering if there's a header needed to get the settings working, but i do not own a Nitrado server.

Anyone know if these settings are broken or just don't work for the Xbox/Win10 version? These work beautifully on Steam version.

Also, why does orbit camera have reversed constrols? lol, i know that's not fixable on this version.

Thanks guys! Hope this is in the right area...

Archived