Dragon fight without BPs

DillyBruh

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, DillyBruh said:

I am planning on fighting the dragon (most likely on beta difficulty) using 19 therizinos and a yuty, however there is absolutely no way I will farm for theri saddle blueprints, how much health should they be getting with primitive saddles?

If you're not going to legit make the saddles why not just command yourself the dragon kill?

On 10/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, DillyBruh said:

I am planning on fighting the dragon (most likely on beta difficulty) using 19 therizinos and a yuty, however there is absolutely no way I will farm for theri saddle blueprints, how much health should they be getting with primitive saddles?

On single player, I done it with super saddles and with prim....With the super saddles,  I skated by with only 20k health, however I also gave all of the theri's 10 cakes.....Some of them ate them all, others only ate 3 of them.
The one's with prim saddles though, I had to go full tilt on the mutations.....I think I managed 40k health'ish, 15 cakes each, and I rode a deadon with 85k food state and enabled super healing. {can only be done if the deadon is ridden}......Half way into the battle, the dragon for some reason decided to try to attack just me, even though I was out of its fire breath range, so I scored a lot of free hits without anyone taking any damage in return.

Still lost two theri's and all of the cakes was gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best farm for the BP Iv ever found, was the swamp cave. If and when you hit it, make sure you "linger" after killing off all the bugs. You can get both the red loot crates that spawn there, and they both can contain a theri saddle BP

On 10/29/2022 at 1:10 PM, zero064 said:

I've often wondered if the saddles or even the health stat make that big of a difference, since most of the damage they take is from the breath attack.

The breath attack is the worst part of the dragon fight, but a single bite is enough to kill any level human. So the bite attacks, and the fireball from the sky attack is still worthy of preparing for. Plus if you have a higher health pool to tank that 20% burn, then there is more of a chance you will actually have to get hit with 5+ breath attacks before you need to start panicking. 

Archived