Favorite boss

Griffin998

I haven't fought them all. But of the ones I did, I have the best memories of the Dinopithecus King. So much about that fight was still unknown or vague and we didn't really know how it was going to go when we went in. Building our army on Lost Island was for some reason super fun, and a friend joined us which made for a really nice group experience. The arena is beautiful and the fight itself is crazy.

On 10/31/2022 at 2:12 AM, Griffin998 said:

We definitely need more underwater bosses. I mean, one could say the brute creatures count, but technicalities.

Always thought the Island trio should have been a trio of water, air and earth/ground, or something along those lines. I.e. you've gained mastery over land, air and sea. So a dragon, a water boss and one of the megapthicus or broodmother.

4 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Always thought the Island trio should have been a trio of water, air and earth/ground, or something along those lines. I.e. you've gained mastery over land, air and sea. So a dragon, a water boss and one of the megapthicus or broodmother.

Thats a magic ;) thought - but then one would expect earth/water/fire/air;  and the peeps didn't have enough obelisk's to do 4 fights LOL

And for myself, if there was a water only boss - I would not be in it. After 6 or 7 years at Ark I am STILL very uncomfortable w the ocean

4 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

Thats a magic ;) thought - but then one would expect earth/water/fire/air;  and the peeps didn't have enough obelisk's to do 4 fights LOL

And for myself, if there was a water only boss - I would not be in it. After 6 or 7 years at Ark I am STILL very uncomfortable w the ocean

I was trying to avoid the magic earth/air/fire/water thought for that reason 🤣

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, Griffin998 said:

Not sure if it's a joke, but if so, please do explain.

It's making fun of the fact that new junior officers (2nd lieutenants) have about as much military training as a first year ROTC student in high school.

They all think they are pointing north. Spoiler: 3 of them are wrong.

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2022 at 11:14 PM, Griffin998 said:

What is the ARK community's favorite boss? I personally like the King Titan, and the Dragon's always cool (and terrifying).

Good luck boss slaying, and happy ARKing!

Dunno why, but I always had a thing for the manticore. Don't get me wrong, I also think the Fenrir is ok, and I like how you get little tamable Fenrir's either randomly or by beating the boss, but I really wish we had little manticore's too.

Maybe a crazy combo of all the OP tamable creatures in the game? Regular wyvern powers, the ability to knock creatures out with the poison attack, bleed effect like carno or thylo.......Most op creature ever if you could tame it.

Archived