Official server: Question regarding craft station placement.

Garick

On 10/23/2022 at 2:18 AM, Garick said:

Curious to know if it is acceptable and not against the rules to stack clone machines inside one another. Or is that against the rules?

it is space saving, so I'm not sure how it would be against the rules.  There are no benefits besides saving element on the powering up with the tek generator.

11 hours ago, Garick said:

I ask because one of the rules involves no stacking dinos inside each other. I wasn't sure if this applied to structures as well. 

I mean, if you could do it, I guess it could be sort of neat. It would make accessing them incredibly annoying to do, but in terms of saving space, go for it.

19 hours ago, Garick said:

I ask because one of the rules involves no stacking dinos inside each other. I wasn't sure if this applied to structures as well. 

The reason for that is probably PVP related in making it so you don't use one animal that cant be killed as a shield to penetrate a base defensive perimeter or simply shield from outside attack.   People used to be able to do something like that before it was fixed.

If its not that, then its some other exploit they are plugging w/ that statement.

Archived