An Update on ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition for Nintendo Switch

StudioWildcard

12 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Still no response from Grove Street regarding the return of local wireless multiplayer. I believe they really brought it and exchanged it for better visuals and onlinefee. Btw the old version runs fine, visuals are perhaps not like now. Hiccups only occur due to loading, like in every other game. Id never sacrifice my Ark with local wireless for that

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, Tukan said:

Still no response from Grove Street regarding the return of local wireless multiplayer. I believe they really brought it and exchanged it for better visuals and onlinefee. Btw the old version runs fine, visuals are perhaps not like now. Hiccups only occur due to loading, like in every other game. Id never sacrifice my Ark with local wireless for that

There was a response. They said it's coming in a later patch. If you are looking for a precise timeline... I wouldn't hold my breath for too long.

Since the new update it is very unstable we can't plant crops, or there is no spawns, our tames dies at an alarming rate cant feed them meat. Can't place water towers.  Crashes with rollback with no warning especially in mid flight. Fall to your death. Bases disappear.  Invinsible trees a. Tames and rocks. We are at NA-PVE-Switchofficial-theisland1

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, sassyblueeyes said:

Since the new update it is very unstable we can't plant crops, or there is no spawns, our tames dies at an alarming rate cant feed them meat. Can't place water towers.  Crashes with rollback with no warning especially in mid flight. Fall to your death. Bases disappear.  Invinsible trees a. Tames and rocks. We are at NA-PVE-Switchofficial-theisland1

You'll need to submit a support ticket to the company that manages the Switch version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...