An Update on ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition for Nintendo Switch

StudioWildcard

anupadate2.png

Although we planned to release the upgraded Ultimate Survivor Edition for Nintendo Switch on October 25th, the release process has been paused due to the unforeseen and unprecedented environment situation happening in the Pacific Northwest. This unfortunately means that our scheduled release isn't possible.

We're working with Nintendo closely and are now targeting an very-early November release, with EU and other regions to follow shortly after. We'll keep you updated as the situation progresses and we have more information to share about the release schedule.

returningplayer.png

If you're a returning Nintentdo Switch ARK Survivor, there's a wealth of useful information that will prepare you for the upcoming release.  Server information, space requirements, Discord information and more can all be found in the returning player guide!

updatedscreen.png

image (115).jpgimage (114).jpgimage (107).jpgimage (106).jpgimage (108).jpgimage (109).jpgimage (110).jpgimage (111).jpgimage (112).jpgimage (113).jpg

CrystalCavern.jpg

image (105).jpg

View full article

Enfin un trailer annoncé j'ai tellement hâte de faire mon premier gamplay je suis tellement content heureusement que j'ai déjà le jeu pour la mise à jour édition survivor ultimate pour avoir les dlc directement au fur et à mesure et j'ai hâte aussi quand ils annonces le charcharodontosaure😁😆😁😆😍😁😆😍

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Griffin998 said:

What about mobile? Give some love to those people too! I checked mobile out once, and it was...not up to scratch. Today's iphones can do much better than what mobile is now.

Mobile isn't be developed anymore. They are looking for a new mobile developer.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Ryebry said:

Wait is the update on steam xbox and ps are still going come out on oct 25?

There never was an update for those platforms on 25 October. Nothing has been confirmed about when they will get the new content.

Edited by GP

• Volunteer Moderator
12 hours ago, GP said:

I think he might mean the new content that the Switch will get, i.e. Scorched Earth ascension, Island intro, dossiers etc.

Gotcha, I thought those had already been added. I haven't done anything in game to warrant seeing them. Will be nice for new players. For us crusty old folk, I figured once you've seen it on Youtube you've, well, seen it.