Sounds of death on Aberration

Dlacy007

So my daughter and I recently ascended from aberration; my daughter is on ps4 pro and I am on ps5.  When using my pulse 3d headset and in the blue zone I noticed the sounds of death or survivors dying... that uhhhh or starving sounds, were heard all around us in the blue.  She couldn't hear it on her headset but on the ps5 with 3d audio it was loud and clear.  I haven't seen anyone else post anything about this so I'm wondering if this is something the devs added in as a Easter egg or something that was never noticed or found.  Has anyone else experienced this?  If ypu have ps5 and 3d audio I recommend checking it out.  We have a couple theories of what it could be but don't know for sure.  Thanks.

On 10/21/2022 at 2:15 PM, GrumpyBear said:

The sounds of Aberration have started some discussions.  For me personally, this map gets my heart racing more than any other.

adore aberration. It's so beautiful and terrifying, and it's also one of the richest in terms of story (apart from extinction and the genesis saga). The music is really beautiful too-Gareth Coker really outdid himself with ab.

Archived