Someone caged me in pve for no reason

sjskdjkfa

My base is small and mostly made out of stone where many of the bases on the server are tek and have been there longer, so the one thread I found where people were advocating for the ability to cage people to self police the clutter from excess builders, absolutely doesn't apply. Further I almost never talk in global and mind my own business. I can't imagine a reason why someone would cage me other than they are wondering what measly loot they can get from decaying my base, or they are just plain trying to be mean to random people cause it's the internet. Why the fudge can people still do this in pve? Even if I could get someone to try to help me from the outside there is like nothing to be done, nobody could retaliate with explosives so caged is totally one sided so shouldn't be allowed.

I'll get out soon, already thirsty and loosing hp, but I'll loose everything in my inventory for it. Lucky me it's nothing important. Little oil and gas. That reminds me, I was last getting gas to my generator. I fully expect they sat there turning my gen on and off to waste what gas I did get to it, cause... that's a thing inexplicably as well.. :(

Archived